Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

The Six Orders Of Healing - The Awakening Process

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dividian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: The Six Orders Of Healing - The Awakening Process Reply with quote

Copyright 5/26/2005
Ordo CruxAnsata

Author: Dividian

Two three sided triangles make up the Six Orders Of Healing. The Six Orders Of Healing are a path and the key to any awakening. They are the six parts of all awakening processes.

The Six Parts Are:

Awakening
Purification
Activation
Rejuvenation
Renewal
Longetivity

Awakening- An Awakening is when someone or something has a rebirth of sorts. It is a time when we come to a point of self realization that all may be not as it seems.

Awakenings can be brought on by many sources. A mentor can bring one into their awakening, Traumatic events and / or amazing ephipanies can also cause awakenings.

Through persistance and dicipline by applying various information and practices one can vanquish the posessive nature of the psyche to suspend physical illusions and enable one to see their own true nature.

Dicipline and patience are the key to ones awakening. Be patient awakenings may take years to complete. Remember the best things come to those who wait.

Purification- Without purification the body remains consumed by darkness. Once you purify the body one can cleanse their thoughts and feelings.

Purification is aquired through what we call the Black and White Mirrors.

The Black Mirror forces one to face their negative side and to see from the outside what effect they have on their surroundings and life as a whole. By facing the Black Mirror on releases their negative energies and tendencies and cleanses their energy and body of all negative aspects.

Once the Black Mirror process is complete one faces the White Mirror.

In facing the White Mirror one focuses on the positive energy wihtin them. By opening up to your positive energy you open yourself to the next side of the triangle Activation.

Activation- Activation marks the beginning of ones healing process. It is also necessary for the acquisition of good health. Activation is achieved through a seriese of Breathing, Stretching, Power and Physical exercises. Breathing activates the blood circulation within the body. Posture activates the bodys nervous system. Power and Stretching activate the muscular and skeletal system and Physical exercise brings them all together and unifies the energies of the body.

Some examples of each type of exercises are:
Breathing - Meditiation
Posture - Yoga
Power and Stretching - Martial Arts
Physical - Walking, Running, Lifting Weights.

from this point we move into the Divine triangle. The three parts are Rejuvenation, Renewal, and Longetivity.

Once you have completes the first triangle you will need to Rejuvenate the energies lost. Most fall into a point where they fall away from their spiritualityfor a time. They become very discouraged as their bodys rejuvenate itself for the next phase of ones Awakening.

The Renewal phase usually begins with their interest in this way of life coming back to them. Its minimal at first. They begin teaching others and explaining how what they have gone through has effected them. As their interest and faith in their spirituality grows they move into the final phase.

Longetivity is the most difficult to explain this is usually a point in which the person decides to give back the knowledge they have attained. Logetivity is achieved througha passing of knowledge from one to another. Some say its a form of Immortality.
figment

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think something needs to be said for figuring out your awakening on your own. There are some things that people just need to work through for the maximum benefit. In the same manner, I believe that you can't just tell them what religious thoughts to believe in and due to those beliefs, they will bring them to a better spiritual place. Give them the framework and a solid foundation, yes. But if you put in all the furnature in the new house called "sanity" they're building during awakening...

Is it really their own house?

Also, awakening can be vastly different for each person and it should be. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be useful for growth. These bring in factors like... Were their parents vampires? Did they remember their vampirism all through childhood from another life? Do they recall the actual cause of the symptom we call vampirism (like the Kheprian Alteration)?

Perhaps for each group or "race" of vampire, there are similarities. Perhaps yours does hold solidly true for that certain clump of vampires.

But perhaps the also large percentage of vampires who don't fit into that group would be confused by these explinations. Many of these vampires, when given a road to follow and don't feel that road is correct for them, feel discouraged and think that perhaps it's not vampirism... perhaps it's a chemical imbalance. Just need to see the shrink and take more drugs.

Doing it on their own helps a greater majority of actual vampires not get discouraged, helps not-so-actual vampires discover their not-so-actual selves, and gives the vampires a stronger foundation to base the rest of their beliefs on... because they've put these beliefs through the constant trials and tribulations of awakening.

Add to that, the instant you give something a fancy name like "The Six Orders of Healing" or "The Black Veil", the fakers will be drawn to it.

You have here a machine for creating fake, dressy-uppie, fang wearing, write on black paper with red gel ink pen for high school assignments vampire.

But, at its core, I think if it's relabeled for what it is (not for all vampires) and taken more scientifically (perhaps changing the title) and hopefully targeted towards the older vampires looking for research as opposed to awakening vampires looking for someone to tell them the answers to their test of life...

Then it works. It perfectly makes sense. It's the decorations that are distracting me from the point of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Figment that the fancy wording does take a way from the meaning of it..

However, if it were put into just simple black and white I think it would be more readily accepted.
TheWisp

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dividian, you, like many people, seem to confuse the entirety of yoga with the practice of asanas, but that's like calling Christianity spirituality nothing more than prayer. Normally, I wouldn't even mention it because it's such a pedantic point, but the system you up is so much like proper yoga that it's a nice way to transition. Very Happy

The Eight Limbs of Patanjali's raja yoga include, for instance:
    -don'ts, which you don't really include
    -dos, which include the purification and study stages you talk about
    -the practice of asanas, which you call yoga
    -four limbs we'd likely lump under meditation
Talking about "vanquish the posessive nature of the psyche" sounds a great deal like a yogi's conquering the ego and "enabling one to see their own true nature" sounds familiar as well. Not going to list all the parallels - you get the point.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that there are fully fleshed out systems that have existed for thousands of years that include this and more. You're reinventing the wheel and not that well. Don't get me wrong - you give a lot of good information and advice here, but putting it into a system obscures it.

To nit-pick, for instance - does one begin teaching in the Renewal or Longevity phase? You don't say much about either, but what you do say isn't consistent. You don't even mention the significance of the earth/divine triangles, as far as I can tell. And if we're going to be learning new vocab, we might as well be learning a bit of Sanskrit. Confused

I wouldn't use or recommend this as a blueprint for awakening. It's a nice try and the compassion and thought are appreciated, but I am glad I got the simple blueprint one person gave me - ask lots of questions, always be serious, don't take yourself too seriously, always have a sense of humor, read everything you can get your hands on, ask questions, and get lots of sleep.
cathmael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, I need to read over this better - I'll comment on it later . But I do agree that simple is better.

Ascension is not a goal I have for myself. I think some of the terms you are using in there might be simplfied and presented in a less intimidating fashion.
Arcane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked the names and terminology. Some of the most powerful magickal works out there have potent names.

Also it seemed to be well fleshed out. Though I would like to see more of the meat of the beast so-to-speak. It seems there should be more in depth information there, like it's a snip from a book or something.

Is there more info on this to be had?

Thanks Dividian

-Arcane
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure.. Div doesn't post much.. maybe he'll turn back up eventually. I know he is somewhere on myspace if you wanna look him up there. He might even be on my friend list there, but not sure. You can ask him though if you are able to find him.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one want to further explain this black and white mirror thing to me in more depth?

I think that I am just now starting to feel comfortable again--I have not really felt "true to form" since 2000.

Things seem to be shifting and stabilizing, and I think that I am now in a position to grow out of the awkwardness stage.

Let the self actualization begin-- Maslow would be so proud.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in this world whom is connected to it's energy when you can feel it you can go with it and remain in balance.
martial arts,breathing techniqs,meditation or yoga all serves for the good of all thing's.
It doesn't work as a replacement for natural needs as the need for sex this is natural everybody needs it and does it but some just are beeing stopped from having it. And this can lead after a long period to dark thoughts it depents from person to person but those whom are interessted in the dark forces will find out how to get what they need. But without knowing what it will do to your mental state and they do come when asked for.So this is not the wise choice to call for something which could distrube an awakening as it should be.
If not to have seen the light how can you then understand darkness? and awake from it so you can control it before it consumes you completely and there is return beyond some points.
Not without right guidence or the right words all attempts are not going to work till you learn to deal with the darkness which can stop it if not understanding it's not your enemy but you won negative mind which stoppes evolution and growth.
Michi-san

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Awakening stages... Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more with Figment. I believe every vampire goes through their own stages of Awakening. What is the Triangle thingy? I say if you are going to use bigger context, then you should explain it more thoroughly. But I do see what you are getting at. It is a good try, but I think Awakening is different for everyone. I also don't neccessarily agree with "the black veil" and other common descriptions of the like because some vamps may think "well, if my awakening isn't like how described in the black veil and etc, then maybe I am not a vampire." I agree that maybe there are some common things that all vamps might share during awakening (such as cravings, maybe some sensitivity to things..), but everyone has their own way of dealing and finding themselves. No "law" or "code" should determine what you are or should be feeling or going through. I am a firm believer in finding your own path and inner strength because no one knows you better than you know yourself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: