Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Funky dream I had last night...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Funky dream I had last night... Reply with quote

This is gonna be a awesome section!

Anyways, this dream I had...

The world gets an early winter, but the snow doesn't go away, and things start to happen. Like power outages that can't be fixed, since theres no electricity, nothing works, gas becomes a rarity since the pumps don't work. And people start killing each other for supplies. At first they would try to steal money, but then found out money isn't worth anything anymore, so they just steal food and other stuff like that. Some people become delusional, still trying to live as they used to. Standing in line at Wal-Mart, customers are still trying to check out their items, while others around them are looting.

All the while I am in the middle of this, fighting for my survival like everyone else, but at the same time, trying to get people to see that this new thing isn't going away. Trying to get them to accept it and change how they live so they can survive. All the while some people become part of my group, and we come across some children standing in a small shop. One of the guys tells me that we can't save those kids otherwise we'd have to save every kid we see, and we can't save them all, so its not fair to save just those few kids and not the others... From then on my dream quits making sense and ends.

I see this dream could mean many different things, like wanting to get the world to follow a different path that won't destroy them, or something else...

I wonder what everyone else thinks?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just FYI, this post above was by Twilight...

I think it means that you are trying to get something major accomplished in your life right now, but feel like you get sidetracked doing other things and feel like those things are very important at the time, but they are in the long run hindering you from what your actual goals are, leaving you feeling as if you can't really get things done as you wish you could.

Does that make sense?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: