Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

The Nephilim

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Mixed / Hybrid / Shifter / Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrMysteriis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: The Nephilim Reply with quote

"The origination of the Nephilim begins with a story of the fallen angels. Originating in the Book of Enoch {Apocrypha} Shemhazai, an angel of high rank, led a sect of angels in a descent to earth to instruct humans in righteousness. The mission lasted for a few centuries, but soon the soldiers/missionaries/angels became corrupted in their lusting after human females. After lusting, the fallen angels instructed the women in magic and conjuring, mated with them, and produced offspring, who would later be referred to as the Nephilim."

"The Nefilim were upon the Earth in those days and thereafter too. Those sons of the gods who cohabited with the daughters of the Adam, and they bore children into them. They were the Mighty Ones of Eternity, the People of the Shem."

It is said that only half of our numbers are incarnate in flesh at any given moment and it shall be that way life after life untill the end. It is also said our number is very small the first who told me i was of this race and that was why i knew so much without ever learning it said our kind retain all knowlege from lifetime to lifetime and must mearly find a way to unlock it "we will never know more than we already knew" she said we are only 44 in number. since then and years later i have had 2 others tell me i was of that race without even bringing it up and to this day i have only encounterd one other of my kind.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am copying and pasting a post from a different board I am on... I am curious to see what you think about it....

As many in the community are aware, there is often a lot of discussion surrounding angelics, demonics, and (of course) the Nephilim. There are those who, based on Enoch 7:6 (and other passages, such as 15:11-12), suggest that vampires (and other...um...Otherkin) are the descendents of these Nephilim.
The Nephilim, also called Giants, also called Sons of the Watchers (Enoch only) were "lawless ones", called "evil spirits" by men because of the way they sinned against animals, men, and the Earth. They acted against the Law of Yahweh not out of evil nature, but out of chaotic nature. They did not eat or drink but still Hungered and Thirsted. They ate flesh and drank blood of men. But still, Enoch makes it clear that men call them evil. It is not evil in their nature, but madness. This is the reason that angels and men are not meant to interbreed. As Enoch explains later, Angels are of the spirit and not meant to have wives. By violating the law and transubstantiating into human form and mating with human women, they violated this intrinsic rule of nature. He says that a being both of spirit and of flesh is born and that it is not meant either for Heaven or Earth but that since it is born into flesh on the Earth, on Earth it must stay.
The Nephilim are sighted long after the flood, even in the days of David (Goliath the Giant was a descendent of Anak, a Nephilim), and in theory may even still walk the Earth today. If this were the case, the angelic bloodline would be much diluted, but some of the power, madness, and Hunger would still remain in the children of the Nephilim. I am not alone when I ask: Are we these children?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Mixed / Hybrid / Shifter / Other All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: