An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Life after Death
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Spiritual & Philosophical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord_Abdou

Game Trophies:  7
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Life after Death Reply with quote

Salam ,

Do you believe in life after death , do have any idea of what's gonna happen to us , there's a God or something else how gonna juged us ?

post it right her Wink
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ancient Egytpians believed in rebirth aswell as the buddhists.
If there is life after death some believe that if there is a God in the other world where ppl go when dead there is something.
To understand if there is life after death some find out after they had a near death experience. There are story's told about life after death and some will tell it's not what you expect it to be. Life itself is the illusion. There are no books which can tell you anything something's should not be put to question cause it will bring more questions then answers.
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read in the Curan , islam's blook .
In this life ter is an angel how called Israfil , he wait the order of god to finish the world , then the time of clock, when we all die , thers a life how called in arabic " Barzakh Life " when everyone's gonna suffer in his thomb , and when we all staind ahead God , and how do good in his life will go to the paradise , and how do bad , will go to hell .

Well this what i've read in curan , and i believe and i'm lucky Smile .
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some use the word Hell to scare ppl it isn't all of what your God would tell you for all i know they don't ask nothing from mankind and want nothing from mankind. The angels you speak of can't come inbetween what goes on in this world only influence.
All you can do is find out whom you really are and not question anything or anyone for everybody has a diffirent view & diffirent believe. It doesn't really matter what you believe but what does count is what you do with the knowledge you receive.Life is a puzzle many questions are given and sometimes the question itself is the answer.
Nobody can go thru there life assuming to be doing good the whole time without going bad it's part of life and this is what humans do they fuck up but learn from it.
For all one knows in this world humanity has gone lost in there own darkness and got no guides left to show them the way. So they look and look but still are lost for thousend of years ppl mankind has been looking for the light but fearing the darkness within.
It's easy to lose faith in God when all is starting to turn against you and nobody wants to say the truth so i don't keep myself busy with God no more and God doesn't have a plan thing's happen.
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's nightchild ,

There's meany religions and somethings else , but were we can find

the good of all this , what if there a hell and paradise , what if don't

follow the right religion , when he is the good , none could know .

Give me something real to believe , i'am musulman and i born

between a population musulmane , so when all your family follow this

religion , you have to go with him , i think is not the right to follow

something we don't see it with our eyes like god , angel's , devil's ,

but , ther is the curan , the miracle of muslmis's religion , there's

meany miracles happened in the age of prophet .

Give me something real to believe .
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are thing's which happen without knowing the reason.
Heaven is something you make for yourself in this Hell which is called a planet earth. There are no good or bad relgiouns ppl follow the path which they see for themselves as something which gives them insight over themselves.About demons & devils not much is known only of what ppl write and many interpretations are misunderstood. Many thing's ppl take for something else as what they really are. In the Old Testament they don't talk about the devil for it was use when the New Testament was written.
And when it comes to Shaitan or in English satan this is derived from the latin meaning adverssary and Lucifer meaning light bearer are not seen as 2 of the same which can be found in other writting predating the qu'ran or the bible as ppl know it.
There are no falls Gods around it's all philosophy of how the ppl back then believed all to be and how the ppl were then.
Sometimes it's better to know the path then it is to walk many fail.
Far as i know is ppl ask a God to do it for them and when they get no answer they feel aslike they ain't listening which in some case they don't ! and ppl created demons to scare the little childeren.
If your parent are followers of the Islam or x-tain's they should know one thing you can not teach childeren anything if there path is going another direction all which can be done is to tell them to be wise with the choices in your life here for it all gets returnd.So every good deed is rewarded and every bad deed send bakc 10 times the amount, but nobody's perfect we curse ourselfs.
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If your parent are followers of the Islam or x-tain's they should know one thing you can not teach childeren anything if there path is going another direction all which can be done is to tell them to be wise with the choices in your life here for it all gets returnd

They don't let us the choice , the curan say [ " The parents should
bring, teach theirs child in the good way " the way of islam " ] if they don't , they will be punished by god in hell , so anyone how did do it's prayer since the 7 years will be punished , i did not not do my prayer since the 7 , because i pray for something i didn't see it with my eyes , just i was born = i fond my parents followesr of islam = i should follow there religion , i don't think so .
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Abdou,

I would love to know what you believe. I have been reading the Koran off and on for some time. I am not a follower of Islam, but a Christian. A self stylized Christian.

My reasons for reading it---I believe that one can not judge another without first utilizing personal discernment. Which means that i must educate myself, and not heed what others say, but find the balance between my own perception and the truth. These things are for me to decide, and not for me to take from another.

So I must learn on my own.

How different are your views from your parents?

To answer your question--I believe in life after death, and I believe in heaven and hell.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Lord Abdou,

I would love to know what you believe. I have been reading the Koran off and on for some time. I am not a follower of Islam, but a Christian. A self stylized Christian.

My reasons for reading it---I believe that one can not judge another without first utilizing personal discernment. Which means that i must educate myself, and not heed what others say, but find the balance between my own perception and the truth. These things are for me to decide, and not for me to take from another.

So I must learn on my own.

How different are your views from your parents?

To answer your question--I believe in life after death, and I believe in heaven and hell.

Theres no difference between Islam and Christian , except you believe in God , and Jesus Christ is the child of god , in paradise , in hell ... , we believe there only one god , and prophet hi is messenger , in paradise , in hell ...
I read in Curan , in a chapter "... God the great ... it was not born ... it never had children ... " there is the difference , we say ... the bible was gone down perfect i mean , when the sacred book's gone down they should don't be changed , but the bible was changed by
some priest and others .
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is also true. As well as the bible, I have read the Apocrypha--but there are other books that I wish to have.

I agree, that some things should not be tampered with. It is quite a shame.

And sadly--perhaps, we can never know the all, the whole truth.

No . . . not so different, but still enough to warrant education.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Sandy ,

I have a lots of ideas of what's gonna happen to us in the oder life .

My Number 1 Idea = I've read in Koran , Bible , and other sacred book's , how do good i his life will won the paradise , and how do bad will enter the hell , for ppl how won the paradise i think the paradise is another life how will follow the right religion and have a perfect life , for the others how do bad , will have a suck life .

My number 2 idea = In the Koran when ppl enter the paradise , and others hell , we will live forever , there is no hate , no Death , no pain , just peace , and will never get bored in there , but how enter hell , pain , devils , Pain for all eternity .
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then what most ppl ask whom is to say whom goes to hell & whom goes to paradise. This is a question iv'e heard coming from others. Everybody follows there own path but strangly enough yuo can't find all the answers within one believe this is my conclusion of how i discoverd it. There are 100 sacred books written and many forms of believing.For you it's Islam and i know alot of Muslims here in Belgium i look more for to go further and not disregard any believe when i was young i believed x-tianity was the only religioun then i found others and with some i take pieces with me from most religiouns even from your believe.
But i don't feel this is my own perception that you can't become a good teacher when not required the knowledge. Did you ever hear from the Nag-Hammadi? (dead sea scrolls).
Pages written in Aramic a language which has been dead for 2000years.
Not ever to diregard anothers believe in stead learning from what another believes is how good thing's come.
Some will read the qu'ran other will not some will read the bible and then again some will not it's up to ppl to find the truth but not just by reading books but by exploring ancient path's.
All 3 religiouns have a basics and alot of mythology was added up this is found thru religious archeology. But i'm not going to critize your believes so salam u leikum.
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shoud read more book , ancients book to find my own conclusion ,

and believe what i what , something really exist , We can't ever

imagine wha'ts gonna happen to us after death ,

All my respect to you nightchild .
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Nightchild that is right. I concur.

This is how I veiw such things.

And it is pretty much in-line with what nightchild stated.

I'm going to give you an example--

When a clinical or counseling psychologist decides that they want to treat a client they have a bevy of theoretical perspectives to choose from. Some are hard core Cognitives', some are behaviorists', some are cognitive -behaviorists', some are ecologists, some are psychoanalysts', and still some are humanists. . .blah, blah, blah.

But there is a theoretical perspective called eclecticism. It draws the good from all perspectives and gears treatment toward the individual client. So it mashes all the wonderful into a great big ball--to help

I prefer a phenomological perspective/ humanistic perspective, but feel that eclectism is the right avenue to go in terms of view point.

Out with the bad and in with the good.

This is the same way I view my faith. I'm Christian, but I know that there are somethings that I know in my own heart of hearts just can not be.

There are things that I can not believe my God would will.

So I too use an eclectic approach in my own faith. I draw from the good of many sources and do the best I can to live my life in a way that I, myself would hope is pleasing God.

Not everyone will agree with this, but we all are individuals with a heart, a mind, and a soul. We have to break free and do what we think is best.

I believe that I will be judged for my transgressions, I believe that I will reap what I sow. I believe that life is a conscious reality that will transcend this plane.

i know that I know nothing at all. It is not for me to discount someone else's wise work--I can try to understand it, and if I feel that it has some merit then I will use it.

Most belief systems are very similar, so I fully believe that taking from one and adding to another does not detract from my staple faith base.

Its like a beautiful collage. Glued together to create something artistically fabulous--and fully functional.

The only thing that I hope to ever do is make my way through life causing as little hurt, upset, and damage as I can.

I doubt my God can fault me for this.

nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every faith is based upon a simple basic knowledge but most of that has gone lost. Everybody sees there believes the way it helps them deal with everyday situations.For all i know ppl assume they have to please God and do as much good as they can to enter paradise again.
This is where they are wrong.......ppl mess up along the way cause most of the times they are unaware of the questions they are asking.
The subcontius can play trick's on ppl whom can't set themselves free from there believes and stick to it like glue.......refusing to read about other cultures & believes for they believe they are evil.
You don't have to do much to b pleased with yourself and neither God does ask such thing's. Your God didn't ask you believe it did if one can't think for themselves then you become a prisoner of your believes.So by exploring other forms you start to built your own path......and somewhere is written it's better to know the path then it is to walk it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Spiritual & Philosophical Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: