Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Has anyones vampirism been physically caused by another?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Has anyones vampirism been physically caused by another? Reply with quote

Through a bite, a transfer of energy, a sex act. . . .

I havent.

Looking for detailed experiences here. Post anonymously if you want.

Last edited by SoulSplat on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No bitting occurd.
just one day my interests started changing strange dreams when the sun is shinning to bright i can't walk into it. when someone's bleeding it's better not to let me see it but this i can control but i need energy to keep going. Mostly from having Sex i get the energy again but now it has been long period's so i'm looking into meditation to remain balanced.Alot has changend i tend to see thing's diffirently from the way some see it.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of some people going toward Vampirism out of blood exchange, but I know that I have never done that. Yeah, when I was younger, my friend and I would giggle into fits and trade bloods and run around in our bikinis at night, but the way that I really turned started way earlier than that. I started to notice things were not as I always see them later on down the long road of age...I guess you can call it that, haha. I was always attracted to blood, it's just around twelve when I actually knew that I was more attracted to people than what normal people were not always attracted to, like the personality, thoughts, blood, and the minds of others. Basicly, I became something more as I grew up in my teen years, and it still hasn't changed. I started to hate the sun more and more during my teen years. Suddenly, I cannot go out in the sun because I'll faint, go red and stay red for weeks at a time, while feeling uncomfortable out in the exposure of it, and when I finally came to, to finally express how I felt, someone told me that I had the similiarities to someone else that they knew, which they were catagorized "Vampyre". And this is still where I am at. Nothing else changed, except for friends, family, and lovers.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mostly will stay out of the sun when my energy level isn't realy high,
but then i rather like to sit in the shadow for the sun sting's my sight.
When it get's hot either i jump into a pool or back inside when i'm on vacation so i will most likley come out by nightime again.
With blood sometimes i'm arroused by it and other times i'm not arroused by it.
RedRaven
House Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sang nature was given a wake up call due to the influence of another vamp. We had a connection at the time, and are (unfortunately) blood bonded for life it would seem though we no longer have any contact with one another. Before I was mostly Psi and empathic.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, no.

I know someone who was awakened (awoken? - can't remember the Americanized English "proper" right now) that way, however.

Not sure if you're only interested in first-hand accounts or not, so I'll leave it at that.

---Mal
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps. Still uncertian about it all.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
LadyDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give my personal opinion on vampiric awakening.
Vampires can not be made, vampires are either borne vampires or not. With awakenings, several things can inspire the awakening process. For instance, being fed upon can be somewhat of an instigator as it forces the unawakened vampire to need to feed and that vampire may become conscious of the need to feed and therefore seek out information relating to vampires and vampirism that may lead to the awakening process.
Physical contact is not needed for the awakening of a younger unawakened vampire and can sometimes be regarded as traumatic for the awakening vampire.
There are many common symptoms of vampirsim and upon recognizing that they are vampiric and finding educational resources that lead to the self realization within the vampire.
Vampires are more than just biting and fetish as well as energy addictions can make things confusing in the determinations of real vampirism or just affiliated practices.
My awakening process was not inspired by physical contact, but rather by psychic astral contact, along with self realization due to proper self exploration and education.
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maloryn wrote:
Personally, no.

I know someone who was awakened (awoken? - can't remember the Americanized English "proper" right now) that way, however.

Not sure if you're only interested in first-hand accounts or not, so I'll leave it at that.

---Mal

I'm not just interested in first hand accounts. Elaborate if you want.
figment

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

Sanguine accounts are just raising an interest.

Psychic accounts are when one vampire sucks too much out of a "normal" person. The person then has to compensate by taking some energy out of someone else and is sort of temporarily a vampire. This is called a sympathetic vampire.

This is just that figment of your imagination telling you those things you know, but do not want to hear.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

figment wrote:
Sanguine accounts are just raising an interest.

What do you mean by that. . . I agree with the rest of your statement but I'm unclear on this.
figment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure. Sorta sounds like I was on crack when I was writing it. Barely makes grammatical sense.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion on that is if a vampiric awakening was caused out of direct contact with a vampire it is the result of a couple of possibilities:

1-The person who awakened was a latent vampire and was awakened by that spark of recognition.

2-Sympathetic vampirism-which occurs within a donor/vampire relationship when the vampire in that relationship has fed beyond what is healthy for the donor thus causing a depletion of energy. As a result, the donor then feels the need to feed in order to compensate for lost energy. The donor's need to feed usually disappears after the relationship with his/her vampire has ended OR the vampire recognizes the problem and is careful not to feed beyond what the donor can handle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: