Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

site is slow today

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Troubleshooting / Forum / Site Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natasha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: site is slow today Reply with quote

Not a complaint, just wanted to let you know the site is running incredibly slow today. Sad
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem - thanks for the notice. They are actually updating their systems this weekend so there will be minor sluggish periods over the next 48 hours.
Natasha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ha.. I understand completely. At least they let you know what's going on so you're not confuzzled. Cool
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My net has been f'ed all day.. Yahoo, every site.. the whole nine yards.. Maybe just Adelphia.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site was down for awhile. I tried to log on a few times to no avail. Obviously, this is no longer occurring, but I just wanted to let you know.

I received the following error message--"Internal Server Error
We're sorry for the inconvenience, but there has been an internal server error. Please click on the back button to return to the former page. "

I also received the infamous --" The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Troubleshooting / Forum / Site Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: