An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Weening
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedRaven
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, in my case I have been without a donor for about 4 years, and its been brutal. Its gotten easier to stand over time, but then its also because I've become so much weaker. Even psi feeding is hard to truly maintain. I also get sick a great deal more than I ever did before.

I do eat a rare steak when ever I can just to get by and only turn to myself when the urge and pain are too much to handle (even then I only take a taste because I'll end up weaker in the long run).

To some extent I guess you could say that I shut down my vampirism and in turn I ate a great deal more than I normally would to keep functioning. Most of this really happened because of my now ex, who for the past 3 years refused to let me feed from him or anyone else and didn't even want me mentioning it, though he had other vamp friends before we met and knew about me from day one. (Go figure.)

So, all in all I've learned how to survive on very little, but the point is that that is not living. Eventually our bodies need what they need, and they find a way of informing us of their displeasure should we fail to provide just like all other living beings on the planet.

Irritating at times, but true.
figment

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Weening Reply with quote

immortalglitch wrote:
So after I had fully come into my own shortly after the onset of puberty I became highly anemic. Doctors couldn't figure out why, they put me on iron supplements but even though the anemia all but disappeared I still needed something and couldn't figure out what. Finally I had been tromping through the woods one day (as that is what all 13 year old boys do) when I fell and cut my hand on a rock, I licked the blood off cause I didn't want to wipe it on my shirt or pants and found to my horror that I really liked the taste so much so that my jaw spasmed involentarely to bite down around the wound (which I was even more disturbed to find that I quited enjoyed, not the pain, but the feeling of sinking my teeth into something fleshy). Long story short, I freaked out, repressed that portion of me for a few years, found a friend who was a little kinky and enjoyed biting, the feeling came back (and with avengance) having repressed the craving for 2 years it was all that much stronger. She discovered the same thing about herself (it seems people like us always seem to find each other). In any case we both grew to accept that part of ourselves where we enjoyed the blood/biting (though the two were rarely paired together, we forced each other to maintain enough control not to break the skin with teeth). The bruises though became something both our mothers worried about and they started to seperate us, once again I started to feel bad about who/what I was. I started trying to "come off" the blood, that something extra that it offered me, that the iron supplements didn't (though the blood could never supply me with an equal amount of iron compared to the supplements, there was just something else there) eventually I got to the point where I didn't crave blood anymore, though if I tasted it or in rare cases something triggered it, the urge was back, but easily supressed. It ended up that I stopped taking the supplements and I just had a nice rare bloody steak every week or so and that somehow did it for me.

Now, after my long and rambling story, my question is this: Has anyone else A:forced themselves off blood B:found that eating a nice rare steak every so often curbs that craving?

I'm very dissapointed in you all. Truely.

I met this guy a while back who thought he was a vampire and then a few years later he wasn't. The "awakening" as a human was even rougher, 'cause there wasn't anyone to help him through.

Thus I'm a real bitch to people who I don't think are vampires. This guy hasn't said a thing to make me think he's a vampire.

He's an American (eats too much red meat) anemic with a blood fetish. That's not a vampire.

That's not to say, my friend, hang out. That way-too-much-meat place we went to was fabulous and gave me massive bouts of heart burn (I'm 20! What's up wit dat!) But I don't think you're a vampire. Vampires -need- energy. You need iron suppliments.

This is just that figment of your imagination telling you those things you know, but do not want to hear. It's truely best for me to burst your bubble now than for you to live your whole life in a lie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Weening Reply with quote

figment wrote:
That way-too-much-meat place we went to was fabulous and gave me massive bouts of heart burn (I'm 20! What's up wit dat!)

You were distracted by your eye candy and not paying attention to how much you were really eating Wink

---Mal

Last edited by Maloryn on Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total
figment

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too late to call him? Did he really see me or did he see a figment?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: