An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

About being a Vampyre
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
It's okay, Dax. This very idea is why I chose to ask in the first place.

We should try to bring this back on topic now.

ok sure thing
LadyDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

Damevampir wrote:
hey, i just recently joined AVA, and i was wondering how to tell if you're going through an awakening....
i dont know any vampyres in my surrounding area to tell me, so i was wondering if anyone could help me?
xoxox Rach
<3

The awakening process is different for everyone,and realistically only you will truly know in the end if you are a vampire or not. However, the basic and most fundamental vampiric symptom is the need to actively and feed off of the life force energy of other vampires.
There are different types of vampires. Some are considered to be psychic vampires, whom feed though the aura or psychic energy of another individual in order to replenish and sustain their own energies.
Some are considered Sanguine vampires. The main difference between sanguine vampires is not just the method of feeding, the "need" to take the energy through the means of blood drinking.
Both types of vampires are still taking the psychic energy of the person they feed from, but the sanguine vampire goes through cravings for blood and it is reported by some that without this particular excahange of energy, they undergo pain that can not be relieved by anything other than sanguine blood exchange.
A common symptom of vampirism that presents is the fatigue and constant need to sleep extra hours, even when no medical reason for the fatigue is present. A good way to eliminate the confusion between the two is to go to the doctor and have yourself tested for possible aliments that may be treatable. Once you have been medically cleared, you will then have to go through the process of self education until you personally are able to decide weather you are or are not a vampire. I can't and no one else can tell you.
Also, with vampires, I am regarded as a hybrid. Meaning I crave blood and take through psychic means. It is like saying I am half sang, half psy. My need for blood is not always present when I need to feed, but the need and the savage cravings do arise non the less from time to time...
I hope some of this information helps and I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Another thing I would encourage you to do, is to check out numerous vampire communities on the web and cross reference information. As a real vampire I can tell the mythic from the reality, but I do warn that some others site our there do not always give accurate information, so although you may be eager to learn, I urge you to use caution and common sense in your educational discovery.
Tosses A Red Rose
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

LadyDragon wrote:
... the basic and most fundamental vampiric symptom is the need to actively and feed off of the life force energy of other vampires.

Generally, vamps feed from non-vamps.
Trying to feed from each other is a bit like an energy tug-a-war, even when you "win", you've probably used more energy than you've gained.

---Mal
Lord_Abdou

Game Trophies:  7
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone can write his awekening process ... what he learn ... what he discover in his awekening process ... for we can knwo some precious informations , that's gonna help us , the people how doesn't now if they have been awekened or in process ...
Like this we can know what we gonna do , some things how gonna help us in the awekening process ,

Abouda..'
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An awakening is realizing that there is something which has changed everything as how you might have been asking your whole life.
Of what it was that made you diffirent from everybody else,it can be a nightmare for many when finding hard to except whom you truly are.
Sometimes is comes in dreams the kind of dreams which keep going around in your mind of what do they mean.
It can be like a prison you'll have to find the key to get out of that prison.The same would go for duality within the mind as it struggles to become free.
LadyDragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

Maloryn wrote:
LadyDragon wrote:
... the basic and most fundamental vampiric symptom is the need to actively and feed off of the life force energy of other vampires.

Generally, vamps feed from non-vamps.
Trying to feed from each other is a bit like an energy tug-a-war, even when you "win", you've probably used more energy than you've gained.

---Mal

Whoa, that was a total brain fart. I didn't mean to put vampires, lol1 Sorry. I meant people or others. It's a no no to feed off of your own, without permission...(smacks forehead)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: