An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Effects of Heavenly Bodies on Energy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Tuesday morning: Lunar Eclipse Reply with quote

Sounds like Atlanta might get a piece of it in the early morning hours.

Tuesday morning, Aug. 28 brings us the second total lunar eclipse of 2007. Those living in the Western Hemisphere and eastern Asia will be able to partake in at least some of this sky show.

The very best viewing region for viewing this eclipse will fall across the Pacific Rim, including the West Coast of the United States and Canada, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, New Zealand and eastern Australia. All these places will be able to see the complete eclipse from start to finish.

Europeans will miss out on the entire show, as the Moon will be below the horizon during their mid and late morning hours.

For complete article:
http://www.space.com/spacewatch/070824_ns_eclipse.html
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks for the info.

I am actually all hyped up. For a while --most of this month to be exact, I have I felt foggy, lethargic, agitated, and off balance.

But for the past week and a half--I have felt better, more normal (whatever that is). I'm actually able to function better, and I'm not forgetting everything.

I've lost my keys like a dozen times this month, and had almost resorted to pinning them to myself. LOL.

I also agree that my creative processes are currently more fluid and more abstract..

I'm extremely active, and lately it seems that I am really able to indulge myself.

MOOD is much better. For awhile, I was acting like a total dick.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1999 on August there was a solar eclipse aswell you could feel the cold taking over when standing in the shade.
There many books written on the meaning of a solar eclipse cause back in 1999 afterwards there were some severe earthquakes in Europe.
Ever read books on the Mayan ppl?
Or even when the sun is blocked by the moon a good period for rituals.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I did notice an effect from the eclipse. last night--I was literally bouncing off the walls. I really can't explain it. But at three AM--i was literally zoom, zing, POW!!!! Very Happy

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even to know here in Belgium you couldn't see the eclipse you definitly see the sky's were darker and there was this chill like the same as i felt when the solar eclips in August 1999.
But you seems to bouncing of the walls to frequently.....i wonder someone bouncing of the walls during the full moon or eclips definilty got something which makes them sensible to the event.
All i can do and watch the whole thing the same when there is full moon or the 1st ever seen not solar eclips but more lunar eclips i was looking in the sky it's the strangest thing and yet i had to go outside as like it was calling. The moon had a strange color and sometimes the moon turns red there is definitly something brewing and it will not be what ppl can't even imagen.
But it makes you wonder that some by a full moon react diffirent then other a full moon and it's effect on ppl on this planet.
But Sandy is there now nothing which can stop you from bouncing of the walls?
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL--nothing legal. I am generally a bouncy person, but in terms of energy its either high energy or no energy. It goes from one extreme to another.

This was one of the reasons why tracking this has been so easy for me.

oh yeah, no effects from the shower. I saw one falling star, but that might have been the dog's fault. I had the bright idea that I should spread a blanket out on the deck, and just lay out. The dog was in my face the whole time; he was all over me trying to give me kisses. Very Happy Blocked my view. I gave up after an hour. But I had a good time with Oliver, my baby.

nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't blame the dog that's the way a dog is but there are ppl whom strangly enough whom react the same.the bark they bite and they hump every leg they see till shit hits the fence.
That's why it better to remeber what you say & do but there these thing's which do seperate man from beast.
Everything which happens to you will be from something you're doing which makes you want to bounce.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: