Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

"You are not a giving pot" dream

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: "You are not a giving pot" dream Reply with quote

Last nights dream.

I was at the DMV. Not one I recognized. Darkly lit. Quiet environment. 3 complicated lines that criss crossed each other within a tightly crafted network of switchbacks corraled by the rope fences and metal posts you'd see at a bank. Finally found the line I needed. Was there to pay a ticket. I had more shit then I could carry. More than I could carry in one trip that is. So I remember having to work hard to keep all the items together. Paperwork and at one time a tv and radio. And I think some luggage. Got up to counter. I went th

I was taken to a green building in an unsavory neighborhood by 2 faceless male friends. Light green. And square like a warehouse. As we approached, my cell phone rang. It was my parents (dad I think) wondering what happened about my ticket. And other people seemed to be on the call as if they were conferenced in. I apologized to everyone on the call and said it seemed there was some kind of mistake and I must have called people who didnt need to be involved in this call. And said I'd hang up and call back the people I needed to. We entered the buildings door. "This guy can help you out" my friends said. Into a room with no furniture. Hard floor. People seated with their backs against the walls. Waiting for their turn. Was led to the right. Outdoors again. Stood before a patio-like platform where several people stood. Me and the faceless friends on one side of the rail. Them on the other side. One friend approached the rail and than backed away timidly. Then he tapped me and said, "Just tell him what you need". So I approached the rail. Unsure who it was I was suppose to tell. Then the crowd on the patio seemed to thin and I saw a sickly looking boy. About 4 ft tall. Hair flat and straight as if soaked in sweat. His pale face housed eyes with heavy bags that slowly looked everywhere but at me. He looked like he could collapse at any moment. To him I said, "I'm here because my friend thought you could help me." A moment passed where sick boy seemed unaffected. Then suddenly he turned and walked away. Confused I headed back to my friends and we began to leave. Yet I still hopefully watched the boy from the corner of my eye. Thankfully he seemed to decide something and quickly hurried back to the rail. His eyes still swooned around at nothing. I approached him again. And not looking at me, to me he said, "You must plant a tree in a giving pot in order for it to grow. And you are not a giving pot".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: