An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Donors
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, but he sees it fit to do so. Plus, he always thinks that he needs a girlfriend, which I don't complain...especially not me, lol...I've been with too many guys to judge on that half....

I never try to hide too much from others, especially when sharing things with them. Yes, I am a mysterious person, but all someone has to do is just simply ask a question and I promise, in return, to answer as truthfully back. Smile
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many questions you can ask to me.
To keep some mystery keep's ppl either interessted or not but i'm curious of nature. And mostly i will choose a girl i know from can keep it quite against ppl whom are to be kept out of it. Some times secrecy with some is necessary only to open the doors to those whom can understand it without fear.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And mostly i will choose a girl i know from can keep it quite against ppl whom are to be kept out of it. Some times secrecy with some is necessary only to open the doors to those whom can understand it without fear

That reminds me of the reason why Thespians over here like quiet, simple, and mysterious girls at my school, because they can do away with them up in the Loft, where we keep the actors' sets, costuming, and including beds and furniture up there also.
Laughing
I'm hoping that my mind is set on you, not thinking that way about your women...
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i'm thinkin' of you there is no other on my mind.
But when i'm thinking of another woman the it but merely how can i get back at her.
She tells alot but no once can keep her word herself or she could not even once she was to busy trying to get married ppl into bed.
Michi-san

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Donors... Reply with quote

Okay, I seem to be a bit confused. If a vampire feeds from another vampire, isn't it the same concept as cannibalism, or an animal chewing off it's own leg? I don't see how two vamps can feed from each other and gain benefit from it. Can someone elaborate on that? I do have to agree though, sexual feeding is quite fun, and good for both parties. I don't have a donor anymore either. My donor was my ex whom I had been with for 2 years. I just broke up with him about a month ago. Sucks...Now I too am having to start all over.

How does one begin to find a donor (for blood, not just energy)?
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really say much for i havn't had no sexual energy for sometime.
And finding it is becoming not as easy as it was before to many questions and not enough trust.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Donors... Reply with quote

Michi-san wrote:
Okay, I seem to be a bit confused. If a vampire feeds from another vampire, isn't it the same concept as cannibalism, or an animal chewing off it's own leg?

Depends on your views on the purpose of feeding and the "accuteness" of the vampyric condition in each vamp (ie how little energy their body produces) as well as how much "pull" they have (ie how much "energy suction" they have).

Do you feed to get any energy you can?
Does your feeding affect more than just your energy level?
Does one vampire in the couple actually produce a fair amount of energy or is a psi or ambient psi that they can generate or drain from others enough energy for both?

Lots of factors to this.

In general, two vamps who aren't real familiar with each other should probably NOT try to feed from each other (see also "Vamp Tug-a-War" ; ) as this is generally viewed as a type of attack or at least vamp-slap.
That said, there are exceptions.

---Mal
Michi-san

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Oh Reply with quote

Ohhh.. Okay. I get it a little better now. I like that term "vamp-slap".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: