An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Obstructive sleep apnea and the myth of Ageless Vampires
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is book which i'm tryin' to find written by Dion Fortune called machinery of the mind(pscho-therapy) which was said by someone i know from myspace which one should read upon, and the books on NLP.
I think i'm going to look up the word ageless vampires cause most of the times i think i have slept for to long and the world has gone more mad then it was when i went to sleep. you wake up in one world only to find out the next time you wake up.........i'm in the f#@§in twilight zone.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
There is book which i'm tryin' to find written by Dion Fortune called machinery of the mind(pscho-therapy) which was said by someone i know from myspace which one should read upon, and the books on NLP.
I think i'm going to look up the word ageless vampires cause most of the times i think i have slept for to long and the world has gone more mad then it was when i went to sleep. you wake up in one world only to find out the next time you wake up.........i'm in the f#@§in twilight zone.

NLP= Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy. Let me know if you need explanations--that is a subset of my current field of study. It is an actual cross over. i have had to do some reading on the matter. I am not an expert, but it is an interesting subject. Let me know if I can help. I can try to clear up the terminology, whatever.

Just to clear things up ageless vampire is another term for immortal vampire. It has nothing to do with sleep.

the general cause for sleep apnea is debatable, but the specific kind of sleep apnea, Dax has mentioned is caused primarily by obesity.

I do not think ageless vampires have the capacity to be overweight (gain weight), because their metabolic processes must be different than our own. But of course we are talking about stories, myths ,and folklore. So who knows.

Be well, NC.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll keep you posted.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you sandy for the info but honest i don't even remember what words i used when i was looking up that info i'm just glad the a good friend turned me to the right info back in feb.
http://darkprincesnetwork.ning.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: