Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

What's your sign, baby? LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: What's your sign, baby? LOL Reply with quote

What's ur horoscope for today? And how (in)accurate is it?

This is just for fun.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this sound like me?

Cancer Mythology
The sign Cancer is symbolized by the Crab.
Your sign's element is Water. Cancer is ruled by the Moon.
You are emotional, intuitive, sympathetic and moody. You enjoy shopping and visiting with friends. Cancer is sentimental, sensitive, and needs to have a sense of security. Cancer may be interested in politics even if it's only on the local level. You tend to over protect what is yours. Cancer is intensely romantic and has a vivid imagination. Your home and family are very important to you.
Possible negative aspects of the sign Cancer:
You can be cruel, grasping, weak, possessive, domineering, timid, lazy and tend toward brooding and cynicism.

Here is my scope for this week.

You seem to be making some great plans for yourself but you are keeping them to yourself for now. After next week you can start to make the changes you want. You will surprise everyone with your new ideas at that time. Now is a good time to get everything organized because after mid April you should be very busy and not have time for details.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sagiatrius (centaur is an imaginary creature who is half horse and half man)

UGH, Cenatar--horse's ass-- well, that's not what it means but that's what I think of. Very Happy

well, yeah it is a man with a horses ass--oh God! LoL.

This is a copy and paste from: http://www.astrology.com/year/tips/sagittarius.html

SAGITTARIUS

The Archer…November 23 to December 21

Sagittarius, your element is Fire and your quality is Mutable. You are the philosopher of the Fire signs, enthusiastic and ever juggling ideas, the ‘mutable’ Fire sign. The Fire element means you are an intuitive type, motivated by enthusiasms, mental inspiration and the search for knowledge.

As the mutable Fire sign, you are one of the dual signs who shifts ground regularly, ever on the search for new wisdom, the perfect idea. The most peace loving and gentle of the Fire signs, you are nonetheless capable of pushing your ideas and opinions to the max. Thus your reputation for ‘foot in mouth’ episodes! Firing your arrows of ideas continuously, you let many fall by the wayside and only action a few. You are most happy when life feels like an adventure and you have an interesting new plan on the boil. You are the ninth sign and your key phrase is “I know”.

I know--LOL. I know a great big bucketful of NOTHING.

Foot in mouth--LOL. Yep, it is a cosmic joke--I have my foot super glued into my mouth, for sure.

However, i don't think that I am flighty--dingy at times, but not flighty.

JUPITER: Planet of Wisdom Aparently, he is my planetary ruler.

"Those so born are good, just, great-souled, critical, generous, fond of brothers and friends, those who diminish what they first acquired but acquire them again, those who prevail over enemies, lovers of reputation, versatile, notable, those who weave matters in a riddling fashion."
- -Vettius Valens: The Anthology Book I

HOT DAMN--I'm a lover of great reputation--boy-oh-boy!

Key Words:
Curious, Detached, Visionary, Restless, and Active

(Should have said perpetually hyperactive.)

The following site is the best overview of Sagittarius that i have found thus far. http://home.online.no/~stebi/sagitari.htm

All the horoscopes I have read today have been bunk.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my sign is Libra the scales.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wall-Armed Pedestrian Crossing"

---Mal
Ragsolith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Onion wrote:
Aries March 21 - April 19

Although you believe that everyone is entitled to his own opinion, sometimes you wish that doctors would keep what they think to themselves.

Yup... that sounds about right.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: