An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Clean Energy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glenn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do that here in Houston too. Folks will run all over the city with no purpose other than to run around almost at random. I wonder how many of them bother to wonder why.

Much of my background is in the sciences and engineering. I have had some art and music before. From the art and music I had some sense of the spiritual. But I did not grow up learning meditation and yoga. Such things are newer to me than other stuff. The world of the vampyre and energy is newer to me than other things in my life.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some ppl don't want to know anything and are happy not knowing but then there are ppl whom are happy about finding out whom they really are. But then you can't say to everyone or else they just will laugh with you. There are these thing's ppl don't understand.
Glenn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one knows everything. There is always someone that knows more. Different people have different abilities. I keep working toward better control of my energy.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly it is in what you do which defines of whom you are.
I'm mostly keeping myself busy with either trying to find out how to control either the energy's or ritual magick from where i'm trying to find as much books on which one need's to learn to have a strong basic sence. now i'm waiting for a book from Konstantinos called summoning the spirits and luciferian sorcery.
I sometimes find great books on energy work like chakra's or tantric but these are part of finding out whom one really is knowing that then nobody can run your life the way they want or tell you whom you are for you can find complete control by gaining as much knowledge on many ways sometimes i will fall back upon the black veil to keep my head clear and remind me of what needs to be done.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is a delayed response, but I've not been on in awhile.
As usual, pardon the long-winded and alcohol-aided response...

RE: "Clean" Energy

I can understand what you mean by feeling yourself absorbing "dirty" energy - vamps, especially empathic ones tend to be more affected by the specific type of emotional "charge" they get both from specific donors as well as "ambient" energy (even when not actively feeding).
Personally speaking, the way I tend deal with this issue involves how fast I tend to process latently-drawn ambient energy. If it feels "tainted" I try to burn it off quickly and draw energy from another (read: "cleaner"/ "tastier") source.
Drawing ambient energy makes one even more prone to "pattern instability" (when you aura becomes so permeated with foreign energy / emotions / influence that its pattern is altered to a detrimental point) if you aren't careful. This is generally the cause for many vamps to get pissy when around pissy people, even when they have every reason to be in a good mood - even more so than normal empathic people who tend to shake the feeling as soon as they're away from the "downer" person.

RE: Energy movement through vampires

In my experience, most experienced vamps have few issues with energy blockages. We don't tend to move energy the same way that "normal" people, even advanced energy practicioners do.
Part of coming to terms with your vampyrism is learning how to deal with your altered energy pattern and the habit of most of us to "learn on our own" leads to a wide variety of ways of moving energy around that aren't limited to the standard "chakra" methodology.
That said, "chakra" meditations are a great way to try to get in tune with your energy, vamp or not.
If you'd like an alternate thought for some energy work that might help you keep yourself "centered" I'll post something in the Energy Work 101 section and cross-post a link
Here:
http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6150#6150.

I'd be very interested in a follow-up post from you on this.

---Mal
Glenn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do tend to be empathetic. I have never tried to control the rate I take in energy. I either block or shield it all out, or it comes in at the rate it wants to. I have grown fearful of ambient energy, especially with large crowds of people. There is no telling what I will end up with. Too much variety from too many people is not so good especially if I don't know what I am getting.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
I do tend to be empathetic. I have never tried to control the rate I take in energy. I either block or shield it all out, or it comes in at the rate it wants to. I have grown fearful of ambient energy, especially with large crowds of people. There is no telling what I will end up with. Too much variety from too many people is not so good especially if I don't know what I am getting.

Yes, it is hard to tell what you'll get, but I have a hard time with control--especially when it is control that I oh-so wish to attain.

It has always been a thorn in my side.

where have you gone, Glenn? I miss the poetry of your presence..

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some way's when looking on the net about control & it takes
alot of patience at first but it works. If you can deal of with the negative energy's it then becomes more easier to control it.
How can one otherwise control it?
cleaning your energy's on a daily bases keeps away from the negative to come to the surface and take control.
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
I found some way's when looking on the net about control & it takes
alot of patience at first but it works. If you can deal of with the negative energy's it then becomes more easier to control it.
How can one otherwise control it?
cleaning your energy's on a daily bases keeps away from the negative to come to the surface and take control.

Ah--it was a blanketed statement.

My comment was personal and not so personal. Control is a universal theme for me.

In terms of energy--I am ever learning --that is when I have the time to devote to it, and even when I do not have the time--that really is not a good enough excuse. I'm a such a bad, and lazy girl--LOL.

It is what it is, and I'm working on it--not attuned to accept mediocrity, but sometimes slip and fall face first in a great big steaming pile of it.

But I am trying to patch the leaks, and balance, stabilize, and then center continually. But that can be said of so many things--

UGH-imbalance.

trying to kick the shit out of what ails me, and in time I will. All in due time.

The empathy is a real snarly bitch though. Hard to keep to oneself--

Control--hmmm. . .

Sometimes control is an illusion. It is a prelude to so many other things.

Clean energy. . . .hmmm. . .a right and clean spirit. . .hmm. . . .

Okay, I feel philosophical--and we just can't have that-- lest I start spamming the thread. And that would be inconsiderate.

Thank you, nighchild. All thoughtful responses generated from you are always appreciated. You are a good egg. Well wishes.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare

Last edited by Sandy on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

control is seen by many as an illusion but most of all it turns to those whom want to believe they are in control cause of the fear of finding they might be very wrong. You can't control anything for it always wins when batteling up against your own nature.
But by controlling your own darkness is learning how to remain stable and not letting it take you down completely.
But you know the saying free your mind and your ass will follow.
breaking away from the control of others so you can study them from a distance and see whom they really are.
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
control is seen by many as an illusion but most of all it turns to those whom want to believe they are in control cause of the fear of finding they might be very wrong. You can't control anything for it always wins when batteling up against your own nature.
But by controlling your own darkness is learning how to remain stable and not letting it take you down completely.
But you know the saying free your mind and your ass will follow.
breaking away from the control of others so you can study them from a distance and see whom they really are.

ROFLMO--

This is def spam--sorry. . .

But I love that ,"free your mind and your ass will follow."

Classic, very funny, thanks. Very Happy

nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm an old fahsion guy Sandy.
Glenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I am getting a little bit better control than I used to have. I don't seem to be fighting and struggling for energy control like I used to. I find that keeping occupied with positive and productive activities helps. I think it is important to get to where the mind, thoughts, and spirit all want to go the same way. It is like achieving an inner unity. The body then followis I think.

Sandy I am still around. My internet connection is not working too good and the phone company is supposed to be fixing it.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
I think I am getting a little bit better control than I used to have. I don't seem to be fighting and struggling for energy control like I used to. I find that keeping occupied with positive and productive activities helps. I think it is important to get to where the mind, thoughts, and spirit all want to go the same way. It is like achieving an inner unity. The body then followis I think.

Sandy I am still around. My internet connection is not working too good and the phone company is supposed to be fixing it.

I am happy that you are doing so well. I will be back at the HRV once my vacation ends and school begins.

When school is out of session--I try to stay away from the Internet as much as possible. No need to stay at the open lab, or on the comp otherwise. Blasted device.

Anyway, hugs for you.

nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling very tired lately not enough energy to stay awake even during meditation i fall asleep.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: