Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Astral Vampire Attack Help Sought...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystalp138

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Astral Vampire Attack Help Sought... Reply with quote

I was hoping that maybe you'd know how I could remove a psychic vampire from my life. Him and I have been psychically connected/linked/whatever for quite some time now. We're also telepathically connected, and I can constantly hear him talking to me. He hears all of my thoughts and somehow he can actually see what's in my mind. He remotely views me seemingly all of the time. He steals tons of my energy everyday and night (also astrally projects himself to me) He especially steals all of my energy. He's really jealous of my boyfriend, and he tries to make my life a living hell more than usual when i'm around my man. Everyday, he sends me headaches/other pain, tons of unwanted negative energy, and even itchiness. He also sends mental images that I don't want. This may sound like a classic symptom of schizophrenia (though I know i'm not schizo), but I can hear us talking outside of my head. I put myself in a mental institution twice when that started happening because I thought everyone could hear us talking loudly and could hear my inner voice. Now I know they can't, but the energy surrounding the conversations seems to noticeably effect them. He also can cause hallucinations whenever he wants, for instance, making it sound like people are saying stuff that they aren't.
I've checked out nearly everything about psychic vampirism on the net, and haven't found much about any situations this bad (besides stuff mentioned about "overshadowing"). I don't really want to fight back with whatever energy I have, because it doesn't seem like the right thing to do in helping me evolve. It's useless to even try to put a shield up because we're so connected. Right now, i'm checking out etheric cord removal. I've called on angels (namely Archangel Michael) for help, but so far, nothing has worked. I don't want this guy in my life any longer. Everytime I attempt to put up a shield or cut a link, he messes with my energy. I'm sure this all has some higher purpose, but I just want to get rid of him however possible, and never have anything to do with him ever again.
I was hoping that maybe you could somehow help, or that maybe you had some info that would be of any assistance. I'd really appreciate it a lot.

UPDATE:

This has been going on a really long time. I've tried God (who will eventually help, but for now, WTF?!) praying, angels, cord-cutting, pentagrams, crosses, churches, life transitions + removal of anything negative, shields, fighting with energy, took a large salt bath today, practically everything. I have a few other necklaces made of some unknown stones that haven't helped, though I thought they would. I know i'm not hallucinating. The guy: http://www.myspace.com/junkiechrist , IS a psychic vampire. He thinks he's a talented magician. He's into witchcraft n all that stuff, which I never paid any attention to until I saw him from the corner of my eye stealing my energy through his mouth, then felt dazed out. He intentionally causes trouble, and tries to hurt everyone's feelings, and is a lame drama queen. I sent him a pic of me almost a year ago on my bed, and he started astrally projecting that night. Ever since then, he's been stealing every bit of energy he can get his hands on (he's too stupid to sleep, thinks he needs others' energy to survive), and we're telepathically connected. When it first started, I started hearing him outside of my head, kinda yelling, "Skank", which btw, i've never thought about myself before, and i've never been known to use the word (so it's definitely not me hallucinating n having inner wars with myself), and, "I hate you!" Now, he seems to know everything i'm doing, will never pay attention to his own life, just mine. He supposedly sees through my eyes and hears everything I hear. He knows things 10 seconds before they happen, alerting me to them some of the time, also somehow using other peoples' voices to say things that they aren't really saying, from humans to the radio/tv. From what I know about psychic vampirism, this isn't a normal thing to happen, I guess just some kinda unwanted telepathy. I always now hear both of our voices outside of my head talking, mine and his thoughts together (though I don't want to think about/talk to him, it's hard to, because he talks wayyyy too **** much) I know i'm not schizo, because i've read some things about this type of thing occuring, but can never find that much info. Everything i've tried has, so far, not worked. He's supposedly, as he says, "a talented magician", but if he was so talented, he would not be attacking people for no reason at all, and wanting to be a demon or something stupid (which he says he is at times, though I think he's just stupid), and stealing humans' much-needed life source when he could simply get it from other sources. It's obviously a human being on "the other end", one who I don't want trying to mess around with my life. There must be some other way to cut off all contact with him. I don't talk to him in person, haven't in forever, haven't even seen him in 6 months to a year... I don't write to him, call him, or look at his pictures. I've been trying to get rid of him forever, but he doesn't want to leave. He always says he loves other girls instead, which I don't even care about, and talks about the most idiotic things. I just want him gone. He never shuts up or stops. He prides himself on destroying himself and others, and this is getting ridiculous. He's not going to destroy me, though he has seemed to try to kill me a few times with huge amounts of pressure on the back of my skull, sending very negative, annoying energy, illness, fatigue, etc. etc. etc. long list... I know this is not me at all. He even tells me to prepare myself sometimes, and then he takes his anger for himself out on me. At least he has the decency to tell me to prepare myself.
I have no clue what to do from here, because none of the stuff mentioned in the beginning is appearing to work.
I do have to mention that I have confidence in the fact that this will be over before I know it, and that soon he'll be gone from my life forever, but trying to imagine that it's not really happening and psychic vampirism "isn't real" has never helped.

Also, some recent info may prove that he has implanted a servitor. He has also CLAIMED (though he's a compulsive liar) that he's embedded an ear implant to cause me to hear him and I talking.

???
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what they would call a predatory vampire there are books writtin on how to protect yourself from these kind which is called parasite it feeds and it feeds till there is nothing left.
Michelle Belanger wrote a very good book:the psychic vampire codex
and the other book is called:protect yourself from psychic vampires from Joe H.slate Ph.D.
This kind of predator always seeks those whom are to weak to fight back against these attacks. there are techniques written in these books to create a shield strong enough to withhold such attacks.
Or you could just out the black arts there many books on the subject.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he involved with TOV?

How do you know this guy?
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Astral Vampire Attack Help Sought... Reply with quote

crystalp138 wrote:
I was hoping that maybe you'd know how I could remove a psychic vampire from my life. Him and I have been psychically connected/linked/whatever for quite some time now. We're also telepathically connected, and I can constantly hear him talking to me. He hears all of my thoughts and somehow he can actually see what's in my mind. He remotely views me seemingly all of the time. He steals tons of my energy everyday and night (also astrally projects himself to me) He especially steals all of my energy. He's really jealous of my boyfriend, and he tries to make my life a living hell more than usual when i'm around my man. Everyday, he sends me headaches/other pain, tons of unwanted negative energy, and even itchiness. He also sends mental images that I don't want. This may sound like a classic symptom of schizophrenia (though I know i'm not schizo), but I can hear us talking outside of my head. I put myself in a mental institution twice when that started happening because I thought everyone could hear us talking loudly and could hear my inner voice. Now I know they can't, but the energy surrounding the conversations seems to noticeably effect them. He also can cause hallucinations whenever he wants, for instance, making it sound like people are saying stuff that they aren't.
I've checked out nearly everything about psychic vampirism on the net, and haven't found much about any situations this bad (besides stuff mentioned about "overshadowing"). I don't really want to fight back with whatever energy I have, because it doesn't seem like the right thing to do in helping me evolve. It's useless to even try to put a shield up because we're so connected. Right now, i'm checking out etheric cord removal. I've called on angels (namely Archangel Michael) for help, but so far, nothing has worked. I don't want this guy in my life any longer. Everytime I attempt to put up a shield or cut a link, he messes with my energy. I'm sure this all has some higher purpose, but I just want to get rid of him however possible, and never have anything to do with him ever again.
I was hoping that maybe you could somehow help, or that maybe you had some info that would be of any assistance. I'd really appreciate it a lot.

UPDATE:

This has been going on a really long time. I've tried God (who will eventually help, but for now, WTF?!) praying, angels, cord-cutting, pentagrams, crosses, churches, life transitions + removal of anything negative, shields, fighting with energy, took a large salt bath today, practically everything. I have a few other necklaces made of some unknown stones that haven't helped, though I thought they would. I know i'm not hallucinating. The guy: http://www.myspace.com/junkiechrist , IS a psychic vampire. He thinks he's a talented magician. He's into witchcraft n all that stuff, which I never paid any attention to until I saw him from the corner of my eye stealing my energy through his mouth, then felt dazed out. He intentionally causes trouble, and tries to hurt everyone's feelings, and is a lame drama queen. I sent him a pic of me almost a year ago on my bed, and he started astrally projecting that night. Ever since then, he's been stealing every bit of energy he can get his hands on (he's too stupid to sleep, thinks he needs others' energy to survive), and we're telepathically connected. When it first started, I started hearing him outside of my head, kinda yelling, "Skank", which btw, i've never thought about myself before, and i've never been known to use the word (so it's definitely not me hallucinating n having inner wars with myself), and, "I hate you!" Now, he seems to know everything i'm doing, will never pay attention to his own life, just mine. He supposedly sees through my eyes and hears everything I hear. He knows things 10 seconds before they happen, alerting me to them some of the time, also somehow using other peoples' voices to say things that they aren't really saying, from humans to the radio/tv. From what I know about psychic vampirism, this isn't a normal thing to happen, I guess just some kinda unwanted telepathy. I always now hear both of our voices outside of my head talking, mine and his thoughts together (though I don't want to think about/talk to him, it's hard to, because he talks wayyyy too **** much) I know i'm not schizo, because i've read some things about this type of thing occuring, but can never find that much info. Everything i've tried has, so far, not worked. He's supposedly, as he says, "a talented magician", but if he was so talented, he would not be attacking people for no reason at all, and wanting to be a demon or something stupid (which he says he is at times, though I think he's just stupid), and stealing humans' much-needed life source when he could simply get it from other sources. It's obviously a human being on "the other end", one who I don't want trying to mess around with my life. There must be some other way to cut off all contact with him. I don't talk to him in person, haven't in forever, haven't even seen him in 6 months to a year... I don't write to him, call him, or look at his pictures. I've been trying to get rid of him forever, but he doesn't want to leave. He always says he loves other girls instead, which I don't even care about, and talks about the most idiotic things. I just want him gone. He never shuts up or stops. He prides himself on destroying himself and others, and this is getting ridiculous. He's not going to destroy me, though he has seemed to try to kill me a few times with huge amounts of pressure on the back of my skull, sending very negative, annoying energy, illness, fatigue, etc. etc. etc. long list... I know this is not me at all. He even tells me to prepare myself sometimes, and then he takes his anger for himself out on me. At least he has the decency to tell me to prepare myself.
I have no clue what to do from here, because none of the stuff mentioned in the beginning is appearing to work.
I do have to mention that I have confidence in the fact that this will be over before I know it, and that soon he'll be gone from my life forever, but trying to imagine that it's not really happening and psychic vampirism "isn't real" has never helped.

Also, some recent info may prove that he has implanted a servitor. He has also CLAIMED (though he's a compulsive liar) that he's embedded an ear implant to cause me to hear him and I talking.

???

sounds like he needs a dose of his own medicen
http://darkprincesnetwork.ning.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: