Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Interview with an Ancient

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rendier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Interview with an Ancient Reply with quote

Arcane: i know we were discussing it, but i don't think i'm clear on how you are Vampiric (other than your need for energies) is there more to it?

Ancient: it's part of the darker side of my nature...as opposed to the "angelic" side kinda like a darkness, masquerading as light

Arcane: go on

Ancient: there is a definite part of me that is vampyric in nature...feeding to excess, going to the extremes and wonderfully loving these vices of mine...rather than looking down on it as a "condition" or a "disease", I see it as an advantage, and use it as the foundation of any of my energy workings...as that is where most of the energy comes from...it allows the focus, and the spontaneous re-creation of reality around my will...

Arcane: maybe its your intensity

Ancient: s'a good passionate topic of mine...and I haven't really made any comparissons between the two before...so it's interesting to see what "comes out"

Arcane: vampires create energy?

Ancient: after all...you must experience death before you know what life is...

Arcane: well, normal humans can't really do that can they

Ancient: nope

Arcane: the energy comes from where?

Ancient: it's the side of me that collects the massive amounts of energy that are required to do some of the things that I do...ever read anne rice?

Arcane: yes, some

Ancient: many of the later ones have teachings about the different things you can do as a vampire...calling the fire, supernatural strength...on par with the eastern philosophies of trial, error and training. There are many things you can do with this energy...with this amount, rather than just walk around in cool clothing with a pair of dental acrylic phangs in...

Arcane: it almost seems like Elder vampires are boardering on Ancients...

Ancient: yes...but a lot of them don't realize the position that they are in...they become "trapped by their own darkness" and use it (intentionally or not) as a limit to their evolution...they have this image that they want to aspire to...and once they feel that they have achieved it...that's as far as they go. I am willingly and constantly looking at what the next step is...what is above this...how can I "get" there. S'like the chakra research I have recently been doing. It doesn't just deal with the seven of the body...it details many more above that...above the crown...within the unity...or the source

Ancient: that's why even today most magics fail...because people are trapped in this illusion (that they have created with the help of the environment around them), and they don't realize the scope or magnitude of some of the things that they are trying to do. Having these extra "abilities" that the vampyric side of me helps to create only helps to further my understanding that there is always going to be something above this...if even it is the return of the cycle...in it's infinite loop.

Arcane: my definition of Elder is very potent magickal castings...but not just total Will that Ancients have (its a distinction). Do you agree with this definition? Also, i notice that you haven’t actually said what your vampiric abilities are... are you willing to tell me?

Ancient: definately do agree...and it's the eyes thing, the youthful thing (though that could be blamed on genetics), and between backpacking for six years, foot ball for three years and the military for two years, I have a rather impressive strength and stamina...though nothing over the top. I just don't appear to be what I am...I have a stamina that would kill a horse from standing up too long...and apparently, up above somewhere, my death is forbidden

Arcane: not forbidden, you just haven’t completed your tasks here yet

Ancient: i don't really take from people…I receive what they give me...s'much more advantageous...which is why I make people fall in love with me so much...then, they are more than willing to share themselves with me

Arcane: if you create a vacuum, there is no offering.. of course it flows towards you. You in turn give them your altered reality energies, the more they absorb it, the more linked they are to you

Ancient: yes…it's kind of impressive too...i really dig it...

Arcane: the love factor is probably due to the overwhelming power of the flow, but you are still feeding

Ancient: not feeding...communing. We immerse ourselves in each other when we are around...

Arcane: you've never run into someone resisting you?

Ancient: not often...though it does happen, and it's interesting to watch them fight with themselves about it too...trying so hard not to like me...

Arcane: yes, i see the evil side of you...though i'm not repelled by it

Ancient: good and evil is not necessarily right or wrong…it's the intents that are...

Arcane: we'll leave morality to humans

Ancient: and somewhere, I picked up one hell of a set of ethics…I think that was the military...honestly

Arcane: can you tell if i'm a vampire? i know i have vampiric traits to an extent

Ancient: everyone has vampyric traits...

Arcane: i don't consider myself to be, though i enjoy having a sire and sharing the love and power

Ancient: call it social interaction. I don't get that from you.

Arcane: funny how we are always searching for what we are and our full capabilities

Ancient: s'pretty normal par for the course for me…

Arcane: i was referring to Ancients in general

Ancient: i try not to dwell on the darker side of myself...which is where the "angelic" side comes from. My total dedication to it now is what keeps me from decending paths that I don't think would be necessarily good for all involved

Arcane: thats a good thing

Ancient: the only thing I really fear is the fact that I know what I am capable of...what I have done in the past...

Arcane: there are some very bitter and nasty ancients out there

Ancient: it's a great responsibility

Arcane: so, lets turn to the Light so to speak, tell me of your Angelic ties

Ancient: I see it as more of the origination of my soul...

Arcane: yes i gathered that

Ancient: an angel who deicided to take their fate into their own hands...and make their own decisions...which in turn leads down the "fallen angel" path...one where the "soul/consciousness" becomes human...to learn love...so that it may trancend back past where it came from...to return to the source...

Arcane: yet God is supposed to be Love ...

Ancient: exactly...the art and science of playing god...or being god...however you choose to look at it

Arcane: so, what Angelic powers do you have?

Ancient: creation

Ancient: That’s it. The powers of creation...

Arcane: what can you create

Ancient: it can be used to create anything that I need…or want…or desire. A more visible identification with the vampire...through innate abilities that come from the image of such creature which I have created within myself…I guess...to an extent...I can create life, death...happiness, sadness; microwave ovens and computer speakers; marble tables and clothing; loving relationships...unavoidable truths. We're dwelling in the realm of the infinite here. That is what comes under my will...and what my will is capable of doing

Arcane: i'm speculating this doesn't include creating things out of the air, in the physical plane

Ancient: im working on that

Arcane: i'm sure some Ancients can do these things

Ancient: right now I am still a little hampered by reality...though that veil is thinning every single moment...soon though, I hope to be able to use reality as my building block rather than matter/energy

Arcane: so, you spoke of balance. You said that you utallize the Angelic to envision the Vampiric. How do you use the Vampiric to envision the Angellic? Or do you see the vampire as being something lesser than the Angel?

Ancient: it knows the unfound limits of the powers of creation...which is what it takes it's energy from on a constant basis…aka my godstone...my link to a higher and more infinite energy source…so I never really hunger so much...however, I do love the difference between crawfish ettoufee and lasagne, and when I can use my intensity to trigger the same returns from those around me...i do…as then I have more than just myself...

Arcane: most Ancients dont realize that when they are no longer human, they won't remember or enjoy the disticntions of taste

Ancient: it's an interesting balance...there are some things that the angel won't do...which the vampyre will…and vice versa. A very intricate balance.

Arcane: do you see them as being on par with one another? vampire and angel?

Ancient: Yes. They are two different sides to the whole me

Arcane: how is that possbile unless the vampire comes from Demons ? Or is a vampire opposite of an angel?

Ancient: demons are only fallen angels who have risen above the station of human...

Arcane: and a vampire?

Ancient: the darker sides to the vampyric nature of creation

Arcane: so, fallen angels use Dark Creation power?

Ancient: guess you could say that...s'all really the same thing...in the end

Arcane: interesting... that would explain a lot though…for terminology at least. Then we have humans, and some of those Fallen are merged with humans. Now, some of the Ancients i've talked with are Fallen, and know it. Others seem to be more like fractured pieces of angels

Ancient: fractured pieces of themselves...yes

Arcane: at least of the Yahweh Reality

Ancient: that's more of what is getting in the way...it's conditioning that people have had through their whole life...and they hang on to it furiously…you have to train yourself to not think according to those rules...else you will be trapped by them...

Arcane: of course the way I see it is that Yahweh didnt factor in the possibility that human-angel hybrids might care about saving humanity...but that's my hopes at least. Just because you need to think beyond your limited human scope, you get a lot from being human than Angels will ever have in all their existence…but that's ultimatly your decision of course. That gets really tricky on how we understand and deal with each other. One thing that is telling though is that all these Deities have fortold of the destruction of humanity.

Ancient: humanity is already gone...

Arcane: and we are all part human. So either we do our duty to our Fathers, or we do our duty for humanity and protect it

Ancient: there's just a bunch of preprogrammed drones wantering around...

Arcane: not if we change that

Ancient: that's the hope...

Arcane: well, first off, all of Your people have a touch more than just human now...as do My people, and all other Ancients too i suspect...you concur? Everyone we touch, gains some of our possibiliy and it changes them forever. Do you agree with this?

Ancient: yup

Arcane: so, it my sense that if we can form some kind of consensus, we can awaken everyone, globally, at once, which to some, the concept is going to be scary shit (especially governments)

Ancient: Yes

Arcane: but really the question is this: will Ancients have the courage, Will and ability to resist their Deities and protect humanity?

Ancient: i've been through all that already...we've come to an understanding.

Arcane: I envy you that you have an Artifact (divine powered) that you can use. Mine, I refuse to even look at

Ancient: i do not expect the universe to create what I do...I don't expect it to do what I can do...and we respect each other that way...

Arcane: i take it that Yahweh is the one that imprisoned you?

Ancient: i don't think so...I don't think it's that localized

Arcane: what do you mean localized?

Ancient: i don't think it rests soley in the hands of any single diety...per se, feels more like a consensus vote to me

Arcane: actually, i guess i need to ask. Are you a Fallen Angel or a Instated Angel…('instated', lack of a better them i guess)

Ancient: knowing my will...i would be fallen...

Arcane: i see

Ancient: knowing my position...i would be "instated," s'kinda both…just because something is of the darker side...doesn't mean it's not useful

Arcane: well, i was using the term instated to mean Not Fallen

Ancient: i understand...but still...it's kinda both...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are these people and how do we know they know what they are talking about?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. I guess what I am really trying to find out is this.. How did Arcane qualify this person as being an ancient deemed worthy of speaking with and what precisely is it that he is trying to find out?
Rendier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't tell you how he qualified this person to be an ancient. It's just the post that I stumbled across on his forum site. Cuz of the vampyric twist, I decided to get more peoples opinion on the subject...im intrigued by it...a lot...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But do you have any idea what Arcane's main goal is? What does he hope to gain? Just knowledge?
Rendier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have seen on his forum board...he is looking into the "endgame" and the roll of each of the ancients in the endgame. He is trying to find others...s'about all I know. Read some of the stuff there...it's rather interesting.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/AncientsOnline/messages?msg=19.1
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna check it out.
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO. . .

I am skeptical.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't handle it. The red and blue together made my head swirl. It was difficult to read for me.
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rendier,

Can you post your source?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: