Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

March 5th dreams

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necromancer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: March 5th dreams Reply with quote

I'll start to post some of my dreams in here. I have been exploring my dreams more and more and in the process my dreams are becoming incredibly more lucid and profound. In my dreams, there are no limits as to what I can experience. I will post some of my past dreams but, I will start with last nights first. Although it was one of my most profound dreams, it is also one with which I cannot give much detail about because there aren't words to articulate what I experienced. This is copied out of my dream journal.

March 25, 2006

I dreamt last night that four or five other beings and myself were having competitions on who could create existence first. I don’t remember if it was just human existence or universal or another type or dimension. We were on a simple plane or dimension that aloud limitless thought. When we started, flashes of everything we wanted to exist would flash by in our minds like a movie in super fast forward. As well as experiencing my own thoughts and flashes I was also aware of the thoughts and flashes of the other beings. I remember we did this two or three times. The first time I know I did finish the fastest but, I don’t remember the other times. I don’t remember exactly what the next dream was about but I was communicating on what felt like a telepathic level with another being.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not to good with dreams either.. I sometimes look them up if I really wanna figure out anything...

But I've seen, I think it's Seth Num Min give dream translations, on a diff list.. Perhaps ask him. If he doesn't know then I will try to give it a go.. But I'd hate to embarrass myself LOL>
figment

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make your own dream dictionary. They work if they're defined by YOU.

For example...

Cat: (to an occult person) Feminine power, magical
Cat: (to a preteen) graceful, amazing abilities
Cat: (to an old cat lady) a different cat for a different real life friend
Cat: (to my grandmother) a monster or stress, maybe bills climbing up
Cat: (to me) my past

Yeah. Get the idea? Every dream dictionary on "cat" is WRONG. That's why dream dictionaries get such bad reviews. Don't waste your money on them, just look the word up on maybe three or four dictionaries online if you're really stuck to get your ideas rolling but then try to think about what it means to you, what has it served in your life, how has it shown up in other dreams, ect. ect. Make your own dream dictionary and interpreting things will be a snap.

Photograph: (to a scrapbooker) gold, something cherished.
Photograph: (to me, who also happens to scrapbook) being trapped, trapping someone, holding in the past, not letting them grow up and become better, permanent records of inadequecy.

I could go all night!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Necromancer

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: dream dictionary Reply with quote

I suppose for some people a dream dictionary could work. For myself I doubt it would simply because the meanings and symbols constantly change in my dreams. My dreams flow and evolve like everyday life.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you figure out what it symbolizes tho? Esp if its not really the theme of the dream but rather just a character or an item or something..
figment

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Record eeeevery single dream. You'll start to see patterns with the easy ones. Every time, for example, I had a day where I felt like I was being trapped, I would dream the Tardis (it's from Doctor Who don't worry aobut it), thus there's a corrolation. So then, I take the Tardis and I start scribbing and ranting what I think of when I think of the Tardis.

Tardis poofs out of no where into someone's life and takes them from all their mundane awful little things and takes them to adventures near and far while keeping them safe and providing a home. It's running away and going somewhere new without fear of failure.

That's WAY shorter than what I started with, it was actually like two pages. But you'll end up rambling and circling yourself. Some of the things you rant about you'll only say once: that's not what it's symbolizing, but the ideas that keep popping up into your head over and over again is what it does symbolize.

It's not hidden knowledge to you. Smile Just gotta try to get it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Necromancer

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: vague dream Reply with quote

I just remembered I had a dream last night that another vampire and I were in a beautiful room in a mansion. The room was incredibly large, perhaps a library with the fireplace going. The light was reflecting off of the walls and creating a nice warm reddish glow to the room. I believe all the walls or curtains were red already. The vampire and I were floating several feet up in the air and having a conversation about what... I can't remember. Contentment is the feeling I remember most. Having a good convo. with someone I felt like I knew.
Necromancer

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: recording dreams Reply with quote

I have been writing down my dreams when I remember them. Which is something I just started doing this year. The most reoccurring dreams I had was when I was a teenager and with snakes. I dreamt of snakes almost every night and though I tried to pay attention to what they were symbolizing I could never figure it out. The snakes would be under my control, sometimes I would make them bite other and sometimes they would come after me and bite me. Other times they were simply all around me like pets. There were so many variations. I would still like to understand what those were about.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.. I've always been told snakes symbolize sex.. Which means your are a pervert... LOL..

Just kidding.. I did hear that snakes symbolize that but I believe what figment said about it means diff stuff for diff ppl..
Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: April 20th Dream Reply with quote

I had a dream the other night in which I understood the symbolism. To give some background, I've fallin in love with a woman who is very sick right now, has gone through major surgery and may not live. This all relates to the dream. I have been spending most of my waking moments willing her to heal and wishing her well. In my dream I had found a beautiful fox bat, and that bat represented the woman I love, Kate. We had reconnected after being lost from one another for a long time, so I was so happy to see this her again and I was filled with love. I knew it was Kate and that she was starving and sick, that she needed energy. And since the bat was Kate, she understood what I was saying as I talked aloud. I told her to come to me and she did, then I put out my hand and told her to feed which she did immediately. She bit into the area between my thumb and forefinger and swallowed my blood many times until she was full. End of dream. It's always pleasant to be awake in my dreams and to be aware of the symbolism as it's happening.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: