An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Sleep...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
Thank you.

your welcome

offers an ambrace to chace the nightmares away
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dax did you ever had a dream or nightmare where you were not sure if you were really in some place or just dreaming and in your bed?
Don't you think there is something trying to get thru by using dreams?
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Dax did you ever had a dream or nightmare where you were not sure if you were really in some place or just dreaming and in your bed?
Don't you think there is something trying to get thru by using dreams?

i thought about that i saw that girl again yesterday this is getting realy weird she know where i live makes me wounder about someing but i'll have to keep that idea to my self for now till i know for sure
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she asked around well there are no conicidences in this world.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

that is a possabilityi saw her again this morning when i walked out the front door she was parked across the road in front of my house when she saw that i noticed it was her she pulled off
i'll have to get with all my friend and see if she has been asking around about me
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

that is a possabilityi saw her again this morning when i walked out the front door she was parked across the road in front of my house when she saw that i noticed it was her she pulled off
i'll have to get with all my friend and see if she has been asking around about me
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
nightchild wrote:

i checked with my friend nightchild and you were right she has been asking around about me she hasn't gotten much info though
most of my friends here know just how much i like my privatcy about all she got out of them is where i live even though this is all odd and a little freakish i can't wait till she get up enough nerve to actualy pull in the yard instead of just parking across from the house

oh and nightchild youre a mod. for my forum as of this morning
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not ever a bad thing to ask around about some ppl but were i life there are those whom are very good at plossible denial of all thing's they have done and are still doing.
But yet something's should remain hidden till the time comes to come forth and take away from them of what they steel form those whom they stole it from.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
It's not ever a bad thing to ask around about some ppl but were i life there are those whom are very good at plossible denial of all thing's they have done and are still doing.
But yet something's should remain hidden till the time comes to come forth and take away from them of what they steel form those whom they stole it from.

good point
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep i know.
there is a greek saying that goes like:
truth will come to light by time
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Yep i know.
there is a greek saying that goes like:
truth will come to light by time

I've heard that one before
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got i out of a book.......on greek sayings i had one with roman saying s aswell shame i can't find it again.....well i think i will have to check the bookstores again.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you remember your nightmares afterwards or not?
If you do try and right it down on a piece of paper the thing's which really spooked you.
Iv'e been having strange dreams aswell lately one night i just woke up with a headache i took an asprine for the headach and went back to bed with the feeling of something which is not in place the kind of feeling which keeps you awake at night.
Like something else is at work.

Yes, I remember all of it.

Some dreams are so strange, but some of them hold symbols in them. When I wake up, I jolt down what I remember or what I saw and then I go back to sleep again.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's hard to just get out of bed to write down what is seen in a dream. But they will tell you it gives you better insight upon your dreams and it then becomes easier to reveal the meaning.
Cause iv'e been having strange dreams aswell some i remeber but some i don't. It's mostly when i'm in places with other ppl than it keeps making me wonder what are they telling me for real.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: