Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

The Fool's Home Meditation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Magick & Occult 101
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: The Fool's Home Meditation Reply with quote

The Fool’s Home: A Meditation.

Choose one role to focus on:
The dynamic roles could be the Fool, a King or Queen, the Warrior, the Hero, the Loner, the Mediator, the Nurturer, or the Helper.

Find a part of your body that feels powerful, spiritually, physically or otherwise.

Close your eyes, Focus on the darkness behind your lids.

Imagine the darkness filling the part of your body you have chosen to focus upon. This part of your body becomes a Theatre’s Stage.

Imagine yourself dressed in the garb of the role you have chosen.

Focus on various attributes of the role and imagine yourself adopting these traits.
“What do you need and want right this minute?”

Imagine your chosen role’s home is in that safe dark place within your body.

Enter the Home and ask yourself:
“What do I need from home today?’

Clear your mind and open your eyes. Afterwards you may write down the experience and note any wisdom or powers you have received.
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh--I may have to try this, as well.

I have so much racing through my mind a lot of the time-- I have troubles clearing my mind, so I am sorely out of practice. I suppose, maybe, I might be giving up too easily.

This is further exacerbated by the fact that I either have too much energy running through me or not enough.

I can't sleep at night and by day-- I am literally bouncing off the walls, or inching my way through it. I'm either on super dooper hyper over drive, or running on empty--barely any in between. No shades of gray, at all.

There's never a balance-- this notion has caused me to step back and reevaluate what's going on with me

. I may not be controlling myself. Perhaps, another try at meditation will help.

I have thought about my diet, and it's not that. I don't ingest caffeine, and don't drink anything but water. I eat super clean food--very little junk. So what the heck??????

I can sit and study for hours, but the minute that I satnd up--I'm literally crawling out of my skin. WEIRD!

Let's see if I can focus on this.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you really need to center and focus your energy. Some grounding is probably definitely in order as well. If your energy levels swing like a pendulum you probably need to medictate and refocus yourself. balnace is such a key, otherwise your "fuel mix" is going to be completely off!

Kiera
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Fool's Home Meditation Reply with quote

Kiera wrote:
The Fool’s Home: A Meditation.

Choose one role to focus on:
The dynamic roles could be the Fool, a King or Queen, the Warrior, the Hero, the Loner, the Mediator, the Nurturer, or the Helper.

Find a part of your body that feels powerful, spiritually, physically or otherwise.

Close your eyes, Focus on the darkness behind your lids.

Imagine the darkness filling the part of your body you have chosen to focus upon. This part of your body becomes a Theatre’s Stage.

Imagine yourself dressed in the garb of the role you have chosen.

Focus on various attributes of the role and imagine yourself adopting these traits.
“What do you need and want right this minute?”

Imagine your chosen role’s home is in that safe dark place within your body.

Enter the Home and ask yourself:
“What do I need from home today?’

Clear your mind and open your eyes. Afterwards you may write down the experience and note any wisdom or powers you have received.

i've done one similar to this before it realy helps calm the nerves
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not easy to remain with your back straight to whole time.
So mostly i will choose a chair to sit on so i can keep my back straight.
Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a bad back myself, so many times I lay on my back when meditating. Hard to focus when you are uncomfortable.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easier then sitting down and trying to keep your back straight as long as it's not lynolium floor.
When laying down the hips or legs should be lifted up by a pillow that's what the book on chakra meditaion will tell.
And doing it laying down in a bed i just fall asleep but it beats the cold floor.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Kiera.

I have started yoga again, and really trying to concentrate my energy, and was finally able to melt down.

My energy seems more fluid lately, and I feel really, really good.

I have also tried to really center and ground myself. It's working beautifully, and I am so pleased.

Just wanted to give you an update, and say thanks for giving me some sound and practical advice.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sandy i see you found a new hobby.
Iv'e been sometimes keeping busy with some meditation but my right leg seems to fall asleep half way & then i can't stand on it for it would break and i wouldn't feel it.
I don't really know how come it happens.But these chakra meditations i can do for yoga once when i was a child at school we had to do it with the whole class for the teacher was into it and half the class fell asleep afterwards.
cathmael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoga, Qigong, Tai Chi, Reiki and other arts are useful in centering
and maintaining your chi flow - with a simple focused act, you can
find your center and ground yourself - and find your way in the
universe.
Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Sandy,

I'm more than happy to have helped. I've been giving alot of spiritual counsel of late it seems. Perhaps my role as a Healer is manifesting moreso.

Darkest Blessings,
Kiera
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiera wrote:
Greetings Sandy,

I'm more than happy to have helped. I've been giving alot of spiritual counsel of late it seems. Perhaps my role as a Healer is manifesting moreso.

Darkest Blessings,
Kiera

Then maybe you can help me with a current odd matter that is troubling me. I have posted it under the general vampire folder in a thread about energy signatures.

Thanks, I am happy that you are growing.

Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not email me Sandy. Then we can discuss it that way?
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Will do.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Magick & Occult 101 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: