Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Conference Subjects

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gothik

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Conference Subjects Reply with quote

As you can probably tell by the topic, I am currently still working on filling out the survey and the question concerning an AVA conference and conference subjects struck so deep a chord in my brain that it remained there long enough for me to post this msg. Might not be a bad idea to get thoughts on ppl here about what they would be interested to see discussed at such a conference.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems like a good idea, but remember, there are some people that do not wish to write out, or in this case, type out what the conference should be about. I am one of those people that have to get the actual courage just to type or write something serious down. I'm sure that the conference isn't too seriously secret in which it cannot be typed out on here though. But it was just a thought that I just said. *Shrugs simply.*
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused... Do you mean the AVA social?
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, actually she is referring to the concept of an international/national gathering of the Community once a year to a con or conference event where we can discuss issues, network, etc. It's something MB and I talked about in OH earlier this year and several in the Community have expressed interest in such, however, just as many feel it would be a bad idea for a host of reasons as well. Personally I disagree with the latter and wouldn't mind having a hand in helping to organize such for 2007 (even if a small scale over the weekend camp out trip like has been planned in the past).

Moving To Vamp. General Discussion
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is a brilliant idea. Has this come to fruition since this thread's conception?

I would def go.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merticus wrote:
No, actually she is referring to the concept of an international/national gathering of the Community once a year to a con or conference event where we can discuss issues, network, etc. It's something MB and I talked about in OH earlier this year and several in the Community have expressed interest in such, however, just as many feel it would be a bad idea for a host of reasons as well. Personally I disagree with the latter and wouldn't mind having a hand in helping to organize such for 2007 (even if a small scale over the weekend camp out trip like has been planned in the past).

Moving To Vamp. General Discussion

Thank you, Merticus.
I'm sorry for not explaining myself fully. Wow, I've learned that I cannot explain myself fully, because I think it fully and become careless with saying it out loud or typing it all down. Hm. Well, I'll have to remember this...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: