Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

empathic hunger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: empathic hunger Reply with quote

i have a question i have some empathic abilitys sometime i can feel my friends hunger and it then trigers mine as well does any one else have this problem? if so how do you deal with it?
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empathy not many have it it's not very easy to deal with it but what can you say about ppl whom are over sensitive when someone feeling down in the dumps something comes you just can't put your finger on it.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Empathy not many have it it's not very easy to deal with it but what can you say about ppl whom are over sensitive when someone feeling down in the dumps something comes you just can't put your finger on it.

sometimes i wish i wasn't empathic but i am when i feel others feelings i always know just who i'm getting it from i'm drawn to them
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL--I relate, but my solution is similar to an ostrich's ---bury my head in the sand. Not the healthiest way to tackle such a problem, but I'm progressing, ever so slowly.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These days many ppl do it........stick there head in the sand and cat like nothing is going on. Easy yes but.....no it's not healthy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: