Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Awakening...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Awakening... Reply with quote

I posted a poll about this same subject... regarding how old everyone was when they awakened...

Some vamps awaken during puberty and others before or even after. During the time of awakening, there is often alot of confusion. How did you come to terms with what was going on with you? Did you go it alone, or was someone around to answer questions, etc? If you were alone, would you have felt better about it, if you had had someone to talk to?
subliminalmind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: I need help Reply with quote

hello I need help on awakening, my awakening process is slow and becoming very aggrevating. due to my ignorance on this subject I'm afrai dI will not awaken to my full potential, if u have any advice on awakening please let me kno asap thank you
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would be a bit more specific where you are in your awakening and also what is confusing you.. That might help me to know what info you seek.
Malhavoc's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My "awakening" Wasn't as bad as I think it could have been, I was always a little bit.. Odd to begin with, and not always socialy incline, however, when I started cravings (easy to ignore at first, but then the smeller kicked in, and that ended it all) My social behavior dropped to all out intolerable, finaly after a year or two of puberty and awakening I finaly found someone to help me through it, not someone taught or aged, not even someone aware to the topic, but a friend, His name was kevin, and what he did for me I will always hold dear. I was around 13 or so (probably younger I hit puberty young) and I finaly decided to tell him why I would get the shakes or other withdrawl sysmptons that would keep me from school (i'd skin I couldn't go through the day with the migraines, my docter couldn't figure it out) We discussed the issue as best we could at that age (he was the same as I) and couldn't make anything of it.. until that night, IT had been a sleep over and he dropped a glass, it broke and we were picking up the pieces when he cut himself just near the thumb, almost instnatly I had smelt the blood and the withdrawls began, Kevin notied this, and to my torture experimented with it by teasing me. Finaly to what I can only describe as a bit of forbodding, he allowed me to taste his blood. After the process the withdrawls vanished and I felt much more alive, We continued to be friends or several years, and he was my donor, more then that almost a brother. I lost touch with him when I left for a 4 year excursion to california (long story short, a trip to my own hell) and I regret it dearly, I will find him again one day I hope...
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there major signs that indicate that you might be a vampire? I'm not asking for me- I'm certain that I'm not a vampire based on my energy levels. I'm just curious about this whole topic.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The energy levels are the main thing, but also a broad host of other symtoms that don't necessarily mean you are vamp, but by process of elimination, you figure it out eventually.

The big ones are:
Craving blood or energy. The energy thing can be just not even realizing it but being drawn to places of higher energy concentration like concerts, sporting events, religious services, dance clubs, etc.
Insomnia
Migraines
Photosensitivity
Change in eating habits
Mood swings
Empathy
Depression/Anxiety/Social Issues/Etc.

This isn't all the s/s of an awakening, but it gives you an idea. Not everyone has the exact same symtoms. Some have more, some have less. As I'm sure you know already having these problems can mean any number of other things, so best to have a doctor check you out and rule out anything else.
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iv'e had migraines and they tend to return.
depression iv'e taken medication for it.
mood swings tend to come with depressions as much as eating habtis and social issues. depressions cloud the mind and you can't see what or whom. Sometimes i can't stare into the sunlight so moslty i wil have sunglasses with me even to know i can't wear them. it was a summers day the sun was out but it was like blinding when to look at it and ten to rember thing's even it was years ago.
the mood swings go form day to day especially when i'm hungry.
the social issues i tend seclude myself at some point from the rest.
I was at this goth party on a Saterday this woman and man walk in she starts talking then she starts to talk to a girl i know but something about that woman didn't feel right you can call it a negative enery's which came from her.some what something telling me she is a fake and should not be trusted.
Iv"e been doing martial arts for 2y now and i'm searching for more lessons of another martial art.
sexual desires not having enough of the ussual and how it used to be. Blood craving i cut my finger and i have to put in my mouth but in public places it can make ppl paranoid when they look into your eye's. latley i'm been feeling tired and have no way of retrieving energy for some have blocked it cause they assume thay are someone with there believes and they have more rights then another.With a prostatiute i don't get no satisfaction no more not enough.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
The energy levels are the main thing, but also a broad host of other symtoms that don't necessarily mean you are vamp, but by process of elimination, you figure it out eventually.

The big ones are:
Craving blood or energy. The energy thing can be just not even realizing it but being drawn to places of higher energy concentration like concerts, sporting events, religious services, dance clubs, etc.
Insomnia
Migraines
Photosensitivity
Change in eating habits
Mood swings
Empathy
Depression/Anxiety/Social Issues/Etc.

This isn't all the s/s of an awakening, but it gives you an idea. Not everyone has the exact same symtoms. Some have more, some have less. As I'm sure you know already having these problems can mean any number of other things, so best to have a doctor check you out and rule out anything else.

sound advice

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iv'e checked with doctors & psychologist's.
Society is changing to fast for it own good and by that many are lost within the changes.It is still strange that there are over the world many whom wake up as the world is moving forward into a new level let's say evolution.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iv'e checked with doctors & psychologist's.
Society is changing to fast for it own good and by that many are lost within the changes.It is still strange that there are over the world many whom wake up as the world is moving forward into a new level let's say evolution.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: