An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Sleep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds similar to what I experience minus the off the wall things, and dead boyfriend stuff. Oh--and I have no nightmares.

Okay, in retrospect--maybe not similar at all--except for the sleeplessness.

I just find that I am excruciatingly tired, but when I try to sleep--my mind is far too active to allow such an activity.

I think that I may need to stop studying at night, and instead do something calming--relaxing. All the memorizing and trying to regurgitate info may be keeping me up--I don't know. I may have to try meditation--or something.

Sorry to hear about your ails, Amber. I wish you only the best.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. :[
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to check--better to ask rather than just leave it be--you did not take offense to my post did you? It was not meant in a catty way, but in all sincerity.

The Internet with its faceless conversations always leaves a bit of uncertainty. So--I asked--just to make sure we're cool, and to ensure you did not mistake my address as being derogatory, careless, or flip.

Well, I'll be in ATL next week, and then shortly there after will be going to Myrtle beach. Did I mention that this is spring break, and I am doing nothing? So all my fun will be had after spring break--how odd!

The beach was not my idea--especially since I have to stay away from the sun. But I need some fun, it would be a nice change.

Take care, Amber. TTYL

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: