An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Tanning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody want's to be pretty everybody wants to be seen and still half of them are getting not any prettier not by a second. mostly it will be there mouth.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rOFLMAO----that was a great remark. The imagery--absolutely great.

Loved it---if your gonna spray paint me---do one of those drive by graffiti tags------ Very Happy

Make me look like an under-pass---LMAO.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
I know, I was sadistically happy--I was like die bitches--die, die.

Okay, I feel bad now, but that trendy Paris Hilton wannabe shit grates on my every nerve. I think individuality is a great attribute. I had a few people try to clone me and it was INFURIATING---( clone=steal my personality, my style, my Sandy essence)

I had a friend who was really cool until she started pulling the "single white female" crap on me. I like people who are different from me---variety is the spice of life.

I still think tanning is wack, but that's me. Usually, my opinion counts for squat. But--hey, I want to stay pretty forever, and not for my teen years. Tanning makes you a contender for the lead singers position of the California raisins.

being pasty if your white---rocks= hot forever, and not till your 23.

I miss you, Amber--how have you been

Oh, I've been quite well. What about you? Smile
It was really my younger brother that wanted them to live, but I didn't really care too much over who lived and who died, especially when I found out if she left at the wrong time, from the very beginning of the movie, and the guys instead got heads instead of tails (I think it was that way), and she got killed by a coaster that fell right on her. Then everyone lived, except for her. The movie gives you really good theories though, about death and such.

But, I honestly never go by appearance, I go by personality, THEN appearance first. Wink
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
Sandy wrote:
I know, I was sadistically happy--I was like die bitches--die, die.

Okay, I feel bad now, but that trendy Paris Hilton wannabe shit grates on my every nerve. I think individuality is a great attribute. I had a few people try to clone me and it was INFURIATING---( clone=steal my personality, my style, my Sandy essence)

I had a friend who was really cool until she started pulling the "single white female" crap on me. I like people who are different from me---variety is the spice of life.

I still think tanning is wack, but that's me. Usually, my opinion counts for squat. But--hey, I want to stay pretty forever, and not for my teen years. Tanning makes you a contender for the lead singers position of the California raisins.

being pasty if your white---rocks= hot forever, and not till your 23.

I miss you, Amber--how have you been

Oh, I've been quite well. What about you? Smile
It was really my younger brother that wanted them to live, but I didn't really care too much over who lived and who died, especially when I found out if she left at the wrong time, from the very beginning of the movie, and the guys instead got heads instead of tails (I think it was that way), and she got killed by a coaster that fell right on her. Then everyone lived, except for her. The movie gives you really good theories though, about death and such.

But, I honestly never go by appearance, I go by personality, THEN appearance first. Wink

Not about other people, but about yourself. You have one body--take care of it--internally and externally.

All this fad crap, tanning--blah, blah, blah. It just ruins your skin. You need your skin--its the largest organ, and without it--we would be fucked.

Nice to hear from you Amber.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: