Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Clearing Energy Blockages

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Clearing Energy Blockages Reply with quote

Clearing Energy Blockages

Imagine if you will a dirty window. When you go to wash away the grime, what do you do first? It is easiest to clean the window if you first clean the majority of it, but wiping from side to side to get the majority of it clean. Now what you have left is the small spots, that you have to spend extra time on, scrubbing to wipe them way.

You body is like this window. When you are clearing away blockages, you focus on the tougher spots last.

To do this, you will need to make sure you have about 30 minutes or so that you can spend in a quiet area and be totally relaxed. Lying down is preferred, buy you can relax in a chair if it is comfortable enough. Now, close your eyes, and envision your chakras. (See chakra diagram if needed on a different post.) You should first familiarize yourself with where they are, and try to visualize each one as its own entity. Once that is complete, and you are comfortable, you will begin to take several slow deep breaths. It can help if you breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Do this breathing for at least 3 full minutes, or longer depending on how you feel. Begin to focus on your physical body first. Take time to notice any tension in your muscles and relax more. Visualize your muscles relaxing as you do this. Feel them relax, then tighten them up and relax them again. Do this a couple times until you feel even more relaxed. Go throughout your entire body and focus on each muscle group. When you are finished mentally scan your body and find the areas that are troubled. Think deeper. Focus on your chakras individually now. Start with your head and work your way down. (Note: There are smaller chakras, in your hands, feet, etc. that you can focus on if you need to.) You should now be able to feel where your areas are blocked. You will notice that blocked areas have a different feel to them. The bigger the blockages, the longer it may take you too clear them. You may not be able to do all of the clearing in one sitting, especially if some of the blockages have become stagnant energy. Once you have scanned your entire body, now you make your way back to the troubled areas. You should focus again on your breathing as you push the blockages away.

Think of the blood that flows thru your veins. Imagine that blood as energy, since it is your most vital life-force. Now focus on feeling the blood course through your veins. Turn you attention now to the problem area again. As you push it out and feel the blood pumping to that part of your body. You can also reinforce this by stating something vocally, if you wish. Go to the next problem area, and repeat. Do this until you have worked your way through your body.

When you are finished you should, take another moment to focus on your breathing again and allow yourself wake back up. You may notice yourself to be a little lightheaded or even dizzy. Make sure once you arise, you go and drink a quantity of water to re-hydrate yourself and to wash away other impurities from within your body. Over the next few days you should also drink plenty of water.

There are also other ways to cleanse your body. Such as if you are a water person, try going swimming, or taking a long bath. If you are a fire person build a fire in your fireplace, or even light a few candles. An air person can try a steam room, or even try driving with your windows open and the heat on. An Earth person can try a long walk, or even a mud bath. (Not the kind with mud from your yard. Pick up mud bath from your local Wal-Mart.)

Last but not least you should try to get as much rest as possible. Over the next few days you can try this exercise again. The more you do it, the more freely your energy will flow through your body.

Once all areas are cleared, make sure you maintain it!

Keep in mind that you can alter this to fit your own needs. You can use part of it, in addition to other things that you have known to work in the past, because the point is to make it work for yourself...

(*Another article of mine.. As usual, feel free to edit me. Thanks. _Eclecta.*)
KDarkStar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: and... Reply with quote

Sometimes i must laugh at myself- I've studied energy work/healing and multiple traditions for years...think, Reiki Master teacher Vampire...
In addition to the wonderful imagry and description/instruction (right on!) a few things I have noticed that help cleanse the aura as well as the spirit and body.
Salt pulls negative energy out of you and into itself.
If you like baths, throw a cup or clean sea salt or rock salt in before you soak- shower people, put it in a cloth bag ( a thin CLEAN sock works)
When I was working doing depossesions (of houses) and sealing them, I'd also have people put a bowl of salt water under their beds, attracting negative energy over night (or day, depends on your sleep cycle) and flushing the salt water the next morning.
There are alist of healing and cleansing herbs as well, that can be made into a bath, or burnt as incense, or made into teas.
Soothing, calming , energy cleaning bath- salt, lavender and rose petals. In yoru fire, lavender, cedar and sage. As a tea, add clean rose petals to green tea, it's very simple , soothing and energeticly balancing.
Peace to you and yours....
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep salt is a great thing. I use black salt around my house... my property line, etc.
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting to me because this could explain why I am so drawn to the water. I swim often and take long, hot baths several times a week. I can't really make it a whole week without swimming or soaking in the tub. Often, when I bathe, I use salts as well, and I feel great afterward.

I never thought of this as good for me. I just thought of it as a waste of water, and the reason my water bills are so high.
RedRaven
House Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find this funny because I just took a bath with my favorite lavender bath salts. Hehe.
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can take baths to clear blockadge but i moslty will go with chakra meditation and incensence.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: