An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Donors
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Donors Reply with quote

This thread is dedicated to helping others find donors, by offering simple suggestions on how to find a donor.

If you have a donor or ever have had a donor, please tell us how you brought it up and where you found your donor at...

My most recent one, just out of the blue messaged me on yahoo, to ask about vampirism.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My second to last was a friend from school She said she was drawn to me and diden't know why. So I toko her out to dinner and we had a conversation about it all. First she diden't belive me then, I told her I would prove it. I fed off her and she said she felt tired. So I told her what I did, and asked if she could help me out, and why I neededit so bad. She agreed. Though she left.

My alst was my boyfriend who was a sang. He was my doner and I was his, of course we woulden't feed right after one another, but one month he would feed from me. Then the next I would from him. I found the best and easyest way for me is threw the mouth.
I would tease him sexualy, and rub, around his parts (Razz) then press my mouth to his when he moaned. This is fun for him, good for me, a win win situation.

Also it's pain free. When a person builds up sexualy tension/energy, they relese it when there breath. Having him breath into my mouth my body would suck the energy threw it. Though I did find afterwards I would pick up on his energy, and then i would be turned on..So I guess it would be good to do this with someone who is sexualy clean, disese free (just in case) because the sexual feelings flow this way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.. sounds familiar.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are all creatures of habit and this fact is just how some of my doners found me my big habit is crambery juice i go to wal mart every week and get atleast 3 to 4 gallons of it some of my friends have noticed it and looked up info on crambery juice and its uses and the found out about sang vamps this way so some of the just simply asked me if i was a vamp they know me well enough to know when i lie to them so far all that have discovered what i am in this way have become doners
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a donor, and it is true, some donors are the people whom you really don't turn to at all. They're usually the ones whom slip past your mind and you never look twice at them again.

I found mine in a his own car, talking to my friend. I went to go and talk to her, and that's when I noticed something funny about him, but I could not place my finger on it. We gave each other our numbers, and suddenly, we got into a religious talk, in which he mentions first about Vampirism. When we end it, he ends it by just saying, "Oh, I need a donor..." That surprised me, and it took me a couple days before I started to talk to him about the same subject and now I have a donor and I am his donor back. Razz
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
I just got a donor, and it is true, some donors are the people whom you really don't turn to at all. They're usually the ones whom slip past your mind and you never look twice at them again.

I found mine in a his own car, talking to my friend. I went to go and talk to her, and that's when I noticed something funny about him, but I could not place my finger on it. We gave each other our numbers, and suddenly, we got into a religious talk, in which he mentions first about Vampirism. When we end it, he ends it by just saying, "Oh, I need a donor..." That surprised me, and it took me a couple days before I started to talk to him about the same subject and now I have a donor and I am his donor back. Razz

i got a new doner as well amber it's kinda funny realy i wanted her to feed from me but she told me that she is a giver not a taker have you ever known someone like that?
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm as happy to donate as I am to have a donor.. it suits me to donate to others- I've found consistently that it can bring up a lot of things in myself which move me forward as it were.

As far as having a donor goes though....*rolls eyes*- around here it's so difficult!
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please explain about the cranberry juice, or least your interpretation of the cranberry juice comment for me?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm.. I don't know. I guess it helps with bladder infections?

I've never heard about sanguine vamps using cranberry juice as a substitute. But then again I wouldn't pay any attention because substitutes don't work for me. It's gotta be the real deal...

Dax, care to elaborate?
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it helps ease the hunger sometimes when i can't get blood
just a lil trick i've learned over the years
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame i can't find no cranberry juice over here..............yet.
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you have nice cherry juice there, though.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like cherry juice that you can find alot of here. Razz
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried cherry juice before, but I love cherries.

But, I now don't have a Donor.
It happened where we both agreed to leave each other, slowly, and when it happened, we stayed really good friends since. He found a girlfriend instead. Rolling Eyes Oh well, so I'm looking for one all over again.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well for all infromation neither do i not even a girlfriend isn't it normaly a relation ship about givin' & taking Amber? I think it's great when you can share something and not to have to hide it from each other.
what do you think Amber? Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: