Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Three of the dreams I promised earlier...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nadia115
House Member

Location: Coweta Ga..otherwise, with in my own personal reality with thoughts swirling and twirling around me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Three of the dreams I promised earlier... Reply with quote

Now that I see just how many different topics is here...WOW. I think I am really going to love this board!!!

I had written this for a list I am on and one person jumped in and tried to help. What they said kind of made sense...but still did not feel completely right. Also to give some background that may be helpful...I am married, but have gone through 13 years of pain and misery. Basically 13 years of phsychological war fare between the two of us. Pregnant at the age of 19-20 years old...first child..only to have him shove me away when I needed to be held and tell me " DON'T touch me!!!!! You DISGUST ME!" and then see him flirting openly with other women. Tot he point they just might of well been making out. In front of me. While I was so young and pregnant with my first child..his child. Now with in the past few years, to have him all clingy and all of a sudden in love and he has done some things I will not get into detail here while I was a sleep and then blamed me, which did not go over well as I had been a victim of sexual abuse and rape when I was younger. Telling this because a couple have him in it.

Okay...I have no idea whhhyyyyy...but I have began having weird dreams yet again. The type that wake me up, that I actually remember and make me wake up with a headache. I have tried to figure out what they are trying to tell me(as this only happens when I have dreams trying to tell me some thing) but am at a loss. I REEEAAAALLLLLLYYYY do not know...

A bit of background...the only time I remember dreams is when it is a message..otherwise I do not recall dreams very well. These dreams give me headaches. Almost migraines. I also will, well....be awakened. Unlike when you just wake up in the morning....it feels more like a purposeful..you gotta wake up now. I have even heard voices tell me.."Okay..it is time for you to wake." It never happens at the same time either. I am not pregnant and am only 32..so no changes in those aspects. There is nothing that seems to "set them off" or anything like this. It just happens when it decides to happen. I have been able to some what figure them out in the past..but these just baffle me...SO..with that said..maybe some one here can help....

First one....
I was in a home type setting. But there were women walking around and such and they were wearing nurses scrubs. There was one black woman with me. It was almost like she was with me because she had no problem with the situation. If that makes sense. Kind of a she had no set prejudices. She was sitting with me and I was laying on a bed and we were talking. I was complaining about the pain and stating that my two daughters were both induced and had never been through the whole going into labor at home and having to get a ride to the hospital or having to worry about the husband being notified and waiting for him to show up. Then it just went into regular convo, but can not recall what that was. I remember she and I laughing and I all of a sudden stated that the pains had completely stopped. I remember looking at my watch and saying "Huh..it has been two hours since I have had a pain! I guess maybe this was a false alarm..why else would the pain all of a sudden stop?" She looked at me confused and stated "Yes..it has been a while..I GUESS it could be a false alarm..." But she looked really confused. But she told me to stand up and walk so I stood up. We started to walk and I noticed some thing wrapped in my gown. I unrolled the gown and Lo-and-behold...it is bloody and there is a baby!. I yelled "WAIT! I DID have the baby!!! How did that happen??? I don't understand..I never felt the baby come out....but here is the baby!!!" It was a tiny infant when I first saw it, but when they rushed around me and handed me a blanket for the baby..I then held her out in front of me to look at her. She was no longer an infant, but months old..full head of light brown hair and wearing a beautiful green and gold outfit. The cutest little ringlets. I could not help but keep asking though "How did this happen? Hold on..why was I even pregnant?" Then I started saying how beautiful she was but how "he" (not sure who the heck he is!!!) was possibly going to be disappointed that we have another girl in the family and he wanted a boy instead. But also then stated that I thought he would still be delighted with a daddy's girl to spoil. Then started asking" Hold on..how did she grow to be so old all of a sudden....???" then that was it..I woke up...well..was told "That is enough..time for you to wake up." Oddly enough I swear before I went to sleep I heard a man's voice say some thing..I had asked my husband to stop mumbling and repeat what he said..he still swears he said NOTHING. Then fell a sleep and the above dream happened. Hubby and I can not have any more kids..well he can't LOL. We are both white, but the baby was mixed in the dream..which would explain the black nurse understanding and not holding any prejudices of a mixed marriage and child. I am bumfuzzled....

Then second...
I was out with my best friend apartment hunting. We looked around at different ones and we saw one where one room was sooooo itty bitty it barely fit a small mattress and side table..I told her no, it would not do for when I had to stay over at her place. The guy sitting in the room told me he never had a problem staying in there and I mentioned that he barely had room for his mattress and table. He just shrugged. We then walked outside of the apartment and the bricks on the buildings were dark and light and kind of multicolored, but in a fancy and pretty way I guess. We went to the next one and I remember going to the back door to check the rear of the apartment and see what it looked like back there. I said some thing like it looks open and safe and it was pretty. I then looked around the different rooms and she asked how I liked that one and I stated it would be fine and the room I could use when I needed to stay was just big enough and not too big. She then stated she was going to go see about the availability and such and I stayed and looked around..then again..I was awakened.

The third....oh yes..the third....LOL
My family and I were having to grab emergency supplies due to a horrible storm heading towards us. We were stuffing every thing into a shelter. Yet the shelter was wooden, and was like a baseball dugout. Open in the front. I remember telling my husband that we needed to just hurry and get every one in as the storm was really close. He stated it was not and wanted to argue about it. Finally I yelled that yes it was..I KNEW it was because I could feel it. I then looked above the roof of the dug out shelter and saw a HUGE tornado coming towards us. I told him to look and see for himself. He saw it and ducked in and we both grabbed the kids and held on to wooden posts that were in there and were in the ground. We held tight on to the kids and poles. It got windy, but not really tornado windy. Then it stopped..I let go long enough o look out and saw we were in the middle of the tornado. I saw cars and stuff going around and around above us. I yelled we still were not out of it yet and we were only in the middle. We then grabbed tight again and the wind started. Still not tornado winds though. Then it passed by. Instead of the house we have now..when we stepped out(I never saw "our" home..it immediately started with us being at the shelter) it was an older large farm house with land. Next to our house was our nieghbors house which had landed on our property..except it was surrounded completely by a protective bubble of some sort..almost like a ship in a bottle. The neighbor stepped out and stated "See..my invention worked..my house is completely safe and in one piece." he then offered to help us clean up the mess inside our house and fix the tiny bit of damage that happened to it. I am talking a tiny piece of the roof and maybe a couple of window and stuff in the house blown around. But the tornado funnel was enormous!!!!!Then that was the end...I was told to wake up and I laid there for a min grumbling about yet another headache and my alarm went off. Of course each time I woke up I had my headache...I am still baffled about these darned dreams and feel like I need to figure out what they mean...can any one help????? I usually do not bug others too much unless I am at a loss. Thank you for any help given!!!
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) I'd have to ask if the other nurses had a problem with the situation? How did they act? I think this dream is trying to tell you that if you have the right people in your life, even the hardest of situations can be easier or less painful. Her telling you to stand up and walk seems to be as if she's saying to you that you should realize that the worst is over. Now, the baby being older could mean that you aren't paying attention to the amount of time that is passing you by. I'm not sure who 'he' is either, but if you are thinking he might be disappointed, then that is showing some insecurity on your part. My guess is that the dream is saying to you that you aren't happy, but you could be, but you are the only one who can change the situation and allow yourself to be. The child being mixed could mean that you feel that you yourself atre a combination of different things, not necessarily races, but qualities. Bottom line is focus more on you.

2.) I have to ask if it was revealed to you in the dream why you would be staying with your friend rather than staying at home. But I think the small room means you feel closed in or cramped. I think you feel that there isn't room for you in the lives of those around you or that you have to remind them that you are there.

3.) This dream is definately telling you to do what YOU know is best. Rather than wasting time to argue with him, you know you should have taken the kids into the shelter yourself. I think that this might be showing guilt you feel towards him, or maybe towards these children for whatever. You feel obligated to take care of him by seeing that he is safely inside the shelter, rather than abandoning him to see after himself... See what I'm getting at? The being in the eye of the storm is your indecisivness, or second guessing yourself, wondering if you should be doing things differently. The outcome of the storm further insists that you are the one who is wrong. But there may come a time when you have to stop worrying about what someone else thinks and do what you know needs to be done and let the other adults look out for themselves.

Ok.. So now I want to address the part where you are told to wake up. I think this means you know in your own mind the answers that you seek. I think this is trying to show you that your answers are already known to you.

I hope this helps. I'd love to know what someone else said that thier interpretation was.
Nadia115
House Member

Location: Coweta Ga..otherwise, with in my own personal reality with thoughts swirling and twirling around me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) It seems they did. Almost like I was being shunned. Some looked at me in disgust, some hatred and others with fear. Though when the baby was there others I had not seen before came running up to help wrap the baby and see if I was okay and offer help along with the nurse who was with me the wole time. They were very accepting. The others who were not still kept their distance with the same looks on their faces. Here is the interpretation some one else gave...
Nurse - To see a nurse in your dream, denotes that you need to be
taken care of and a time of healing, either mentally, physically or
spiritually.

The color Black - If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, blackness
could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities. ..or You may
feel that there is not enough excitement in your life.

Baby - To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and
new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner
nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. Babies may
represent an aspect of yourself that is vulnerable and helpless. If
you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you
are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let
others know of your weaknesses.

Baby Clothes - To see baby clothes in your dream, suggests that you
are expressing yourself in a more subtle way. Alternatively, baby
clothes represent your former ways of thinking. You may refer to old
habits or former notions which you have outgrown.

Brown - Brown denotes worldliness, practicality, domestic and physical
comfort, conservatism, and a materialistic character. Brown also
represents the ground and earth.

Green - Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth,
healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also
symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your
independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with
this color. Dark green indicates materialism, cheating, deceit,
and/or difficulties with sharing. You need to balance between your
masculine and feminine attributes.

Gold - The golden color reflects your spiritual rewards, richness,
refinement and enhancement of your surroundings.

I always start with key words and colors when trying to make sense of
dreams, hopefully this helps.

2) It was never revealed. But IRL we do at times have all girls get togethers and due to alcohol being a part of it I will stay there with her. So it felt normal I guess that I would be staying there from time to time. Just spending the night or maybe a couple of nights. Why exactly my stay overs would be long enough at times to warrant my own room, I have no idea. Here is the other translation I got..
Friend - To see your friend in your dream, signifies regression into
your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much
simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the pressures and
stresses of adulthood.

Apartment - To dream about an apartment, symbolizes a financial or
situational state. To dream of a large, lavish apartment indicates a
large increase to your income or an improvement to your family life.
To dream of a shabby and dark apartment, indicates misfortune and
possible loss of a lover or money.

Bricks - To see bricks in your dream, represents your individual ideas
and thoughts. Experience and/or heartbreak may have hardened you.

Door - To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new
opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into
a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to
another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies
your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens
into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and
self-discovery.

3) I am continually have to be his strong hold..especially after my I told you so's. Almost like I feel I have to be there because we are married and have been for 13 years. I have thought many times of leaving and divorsing, but then there are the kids...then the debt I am afraid he will dump on me that I alone could not take care of...then the fear he may use my religion against me or what have you( he has NO clue about the vampire end...definately can NOT tell him anything about that..) to try to get the kids and I live in bible belt central...then the Oh jeez..the dumbazz would probably get into so much trouble or killed if it were not for me constantly grabbing him and dragging him away from potential disaster..to the point he was thowing up for the 5th day in a row with me screaming at him to get in the car...we are going to the doctor and find out his gall bladder was poisoning him and he was about dead from it. So that makes sense in a way...but not sure what I am wrong about. That this marriage is doomed, over, done with? here is the other one I got
Tornato - To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are
experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is
there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially
destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling
overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of
disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled
with complications.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you
who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may
also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

On a more positive note, the storm signifies the rising of spirit within.

Shelter - To see or dream that you are at a shelter, represents the
difficulties and sense of helplessness that you are going through. You
are seeking for some sort of security. Alternatively, it suggests
your fear of things that are different from you.

Wood - To dream of wood, suggests that you are feeling dead inside and
emotionless. You may be behaving automatically and just going along
with the flow. Or you may be acting out without fully thinking things
through.

Baseball (This was the only thing I found in relation to a dugout;
could be a long-shot but...) - To dream that you are playing a game of
baseball, denotes your need to set goals and achieve them. It is time
for you to stop goofing around and set your sights for the long term.
Consider how baseball is often used as an analogy to sexual foreplay
as in getting to first, second, or third base on a date. Baseball can
have sexual innuendos where the masculine aspects is depicted by the
bat and the feminine aspects is depicted in the form of the ball or
the ballpark.

If any of this is making sense to you, you may need to take a Valium
before you blow your top and drop your basket! LOL!

Hold on tight, honey!
Some of what she told me kind of made sense..but it just did not feel completely right..like there was more I was missing and not all of what she said was correct. Yours feels more right though. if that makes sense LOL. Thank you though!!! I am very greatful for your help!!!!
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob... I'm def no pro. I just recently started doing this for fun. I'm gonna get on the other dream when I have more time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: