An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Vampire Types
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What type of vampire are you?
Sang
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Psi
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Hybrid
31%
 31%  [ 12 ]
Other (Explain)
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
N/A
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 38

Nadia115
House Member

Location: Coweta Ga..otherwise, with in my own personal reality with thoughts swirling and twirling around me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why I make a point to not call names or anything like that. Once you stoop..you loose control of the whole situation. You wear yourself down then. You then began using up your energy and wasting it on emotions. As an example...right before I resigned I had, had a slow day. I got a call right before the end of my shift and went to get in the van. I noticed the van was completely on empty. I tried to get gas in the lower lot, but we were out. So i called radio on my cell phone and told them I was going to have to go to the garage for gas, I have an extended arrival time.

Once I got back, the guy who relieved me was there. I told him that I was on my way to a call when I found out the van had no gas, there was no gas at the station so if he needs more he will have to go to the garage, but because of me being on my way to a call he only has half a tank. I could not fill it up any more than that because I had to go. He decided that since we were in front of a woman we were both training he would do his usual get in my face and belittle me and interogate me to try to make me look like a complete fool. I was not really in the mood so I just calmly and quietly kept repeating...you have half a tank..all i could give you..no gas here..go to garage. Finally when he called me an incompetent idiot I sweetly smiled and said

" Well my friend, the answer to why I waited until there was a call was because I did not have a call until now and had not used the van until now. It was when I got in the van for the call I realised that *YOU* had left work last night and left the van completely on empty. Hmmm..is that not in our rules some where..you are supposed to fill the van up if it is even near empty at the end of your shift? Would you care to discuss this any further? I have no problem if you do as I still have 5 mins before my shift ends.." Our rookie busted out laughing, I was sitting there calmly and sweetly smiling all he could do was mumble a weak no, turn bright red and storm out of the office slamming the door behind him. I kept control of the situation, did not get mad..got a bit of a rush and an uplift, got him out of my face and happily left work. Chuckling of course...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: