Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Meanings of colors in dreams

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siege

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Meanings of colors in dreams Reply with quote

I took this from www.petrix.com/dreams.

Beige - everthing related with this color denotes neutrality and detachment. There is an absence of communication.

Black - signifires isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

Blue - The dream denotes a great source of inner peace and a symbol of contentment.

Brown - This is an auspicious color to dream about: signifies freedom, success, money and happy and long-lasting union.

Gray - Related with a transition period. If clear, signifies peace but if dull, signifies fear.

Green - Growth and serenity. There are projects which you are enthusiastic about. Great pleasures from simple things.

Orange - The color orange in dreams indicates passion in every aspect of your life.

Pink - Associated with tenderness and love. You can expect interesting developments in relations with the opposite sex.

Purple - Great aspirations and understanding of visible and invisible realms. Take advantage of your creativity.

Red - This is an indication of great passion and sensitivity in your emotional relationships.

Turquoise - Normally indicates new opportunities and the successful completion of projects. Sign of good luck.

White - People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

Yellow - this color is a sign of confidence in yourself and your abilities but you might encounter opposition.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hummm that explains a lot i have a lot of green and reds in my dreams and it does seam to fit me that is how i am i life
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes clours tend to blend in with each other.
making it more lighter or darker sometime not easy to know which colour is which. There are books about it & one of the books to read is about the chakra's they use colours thru meditation.
Even something about the aura it tells much about a person.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll have to look in to a book like that
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: