An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

If You Could Live Forever Would You?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you could live forever would you?
Yes...
65%
 65%  [ 13 ]
No...
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seeminlgy are a little bit small minded.
heaven & hell are can more be seen as a statement of the mind but there are places as like what you call hell. But only a fool would be so curious to go seek it out. Like said before nobody ever really dies the energy or as you might call it the soul is immortal.
The human body is but a vessel the carrier and from time to time the body needs energy to reload you might call it.

But be carfull which door you open it might be the wrong one.
what's behind door nummber two? Laughing
Ragsolith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
You seeminlgy are a little bit small minded.
heaven & hell are can more be seen as a statement of the mind but there are places as like what you call hell. But only a fool would be so curious to go seek it out. Like said before nobody ever really dies the energy or as you might call it the soul is immortal.
The human body is but a vessel the carrier and from time to time the body needs energy to reload you might call it.

But be carfull which door you open it might be the wrong one.
what's behind door nummber two? Laughing

I'd personally avoid using such statements as they might rub someone the wrong way, especially if they don't believe exactly like you do; you can't say people are wrong off the bat like that.
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really saying one is wrong, but sometimes ratteling the cages is not always wise.
Sometimes ppl could open up to an another point of view.Sometimes you just put aside your believes to go further if you want to learn something you can not exclude any teachings.
from ancient till now many have been made disbelievers by other whom were called wrong. There is a saying "god doesn't roll dice" there are no coincidence's and don't always go look for a reason something's just happen.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a bit of a language barrier there. I'm not sure he meant it as how when we read it we are percieving...

Anyway...
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the words God doesn't roll dice comes from another group whom said it when discussing some event's which have occured over the months. ppl's percetion is based upon what they believe in or how they learnd to believe. To my point ppl should be allowed to explore more the just what is writtin down eclecta. One should remain or try to be open minded.
Lorack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who would't want immortality.
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An option some would choose when close to death affraid of finding out that what lays beyond is not what they told you.
If choosing to be immortal to live forever would't someone want to know how the other side really look's like?
death should not be feared.
Lorack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
An option some would choose when close to death affraid of finding out that what lays beyond is not what they told you.
If choosing to be immortal to live forever would't someone want to know how the other side really look's like?

i like the way you think.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

Iwas dead once for about 10 min. fortunatly i was brung back can't say the same about the one i lost but i know enough from my experience not to fear death
Nadia115
House Member

Location: Coweta Ga..otherwise, with in my own personal reality with thoughts swirling and twirling around me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh..late on this...

Immortal no, maybe a wee bit longer than normal life expectancy, yeah. At least enough to get in a few more things I had always wanted to do. I just do not think I could stay interested in the same things for all of eternity LOL. I would get bored and get into trouble really. Plus, the way things are going, nah, no thanks.

Christmas, the only reason I enjoy it is because of my kids. Otherwise I would just go through it like every other day, well except I would definately have to go eat with my family. Too many good times and good food.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: