An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

For myself
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Mixed / Hybrid / Shifter / Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyAnara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: For myself Reply with quote

I have lived on a realm called A'larya and a realm called I'lleniel.

They are considered realms too myself and are in the "west" too my general knowledge.

These things are just things you remember. they are often puzzling and usually ppl keep it too themselves. Just like astral realms there are many other realms where kin themselves have lived, some even rememver other planets or solar systems. I dont know about those myself though.
Blood Haven Coven / House of The twilight Shadow
http://theancientsmirror.magickalforest.com/hots
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaphaniel

Game Trophies:  5
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this may seem a case of extracting the urine but in any case its not intended but can i ask this of you, you say other realms what about other planets i have a recuring theme in dremas and past life regretion but the only thing i can put it down to is insanity or another plannet

Xaph
LadyAnara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Planets Reply with quote

Your mind says you must be insane because society would make you believe that were so.

Being otherkin, energy vampyric is about being something not from this realm. But from a before place and time. A soul matter, an energy form, and being. The process of awakening will help cement this inside all of us.

So therefore yes its very possible too think outside the flesh body. It is not the otherkin. It is not the energy vampyric being, but the spirit is. Now that we have established looking at it from that angle, the spirit uses the mind, too download it's memories into it the way we use our computer hard drives too download things we want into. Therefore the physical flesh body and the energy host body become what the mind says.

When that happens we open up doors and gateways inside ourselves through dreams, past life memories and in other ways like writing stories and the so on, that manifest themselves as dreams, visions, memories, autowriting and even poems.

Therefore it is very possible that we can remember other realms, planets, planes of existance and even other solar systems.

If I were you, even if I were not that kind of being I would look up stuff on starseeds. They claim too be above otherkin but often remember other constelations and the so on as their soul homes.
It would make sense why solar systems exist other than ours.
Blood Haven Coven / House of The twilight Shadow
http://theancientsmirror.magickalforest.com/hots
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wanna do a past life regression.
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
I really wanna do a past life regression.

i've done a past life regression all i can say about it is becarefull
you might not like what you learn what i learned has forever changed me
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there not any doctors whom do such thing's a regrasive hypnosis? Not so long ago i had this strange dream of seeing building beeing outside it a summer's blue sky and the grey clouds are not fading.Then beeing inside a builing with more ppl around.
there were ppl whom seemingly were wearing some kind of uniformes.A person whom strangly as like had a tatoo on his face
a words like not of this world keep ringing in my head.
Again a dream of beeing a place but not knowing where.
Once again talking about a dream strangly enough the a big hotel which looked much like a palace but outside it was very dark.There was red carpet on the floor white walls with pillars strangly enough it was like a pallace.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Are there not any doctors whom do such thing's a regrasive hypnosis? Not so long ago i had this strange dream of seeing building beeing outside it a summer's blue sky and the grey clouds are not fading.Then beeing inside a builing with more ppl around.
there were ppl whom seemingly were wearing some kind of uniformes.A person whom strangly as like had a tatoo on his face
a words like not of this world keep ringing in my head.
Again a dream of beeing a place but not knowing where.
Once again talking about a dream strangly enough the a big hotel which looked much like a palace but outside it was very dark.There was red carpet on the floor white walls with pillars strangly enough it was like a pallace.

i have had dreams like this but later discover that they were in deed memories from past lives you might be doing the same thing
when you have these dreams do ppl call you by a name other than you own name? if so reserch thoes names
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Names no places and sometimes there are voices but no names are given. It's more like a search for a place or places where there are anwers as like seeking for something ancient.
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Names no places and sometimes there are voices but no names are given. It's more like a search for a place or places where there are anwers as like seeking for something ancient.

give it some time i'm sure sooner or later you'll get a name
i had the same memory for 3 years befor i got a name
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

give it some time i'm sure sooner or later you'll get a name
i had the same memory for 3 years befor i got a name
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is here you just don't find the books you need.
So i have to look them up on the net to find the ISBN nummber cause i can't place an order on the net. There some books difficult to get to so i will have to go back to the states to find it.i know i New Orleans there these bookstores where you can get these books. But here in Belgium i haven't found nothing.
Maybe i Altanta or i New York there are some bookstore where one can find these books.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Problem is here you just don't find the books you need.
So i have to look them up on the net to find the ISBN nummber cause i can't place an order on the net. There some books difficult to get to so i will have to go back to the states to find it.i know i New Orleans there these bookstores where you can get these books. But here in Belgium i haven't found nothing.
Maybe i Altanta or i New York there are some bookstore where one can find these books.

i know what you mean i guess it helps when you have friends that colect rare and hard to find books
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All one needs are some adresses.....and knowing which books do as they are told what will happen as writtin there are many but only a few life up to what is written.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
All one needs are some adresses.....and knowing which books do as they are told what will happen as writtin there are many but only a few life up to what is written.

i've found that to be true too many times especialy when one of your pastlives is a well known person sorting through the info can realy be taxing at times
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeeep, with the right infromation you can achieve much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Mixed / Hybrid / Shifter / Other All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: