Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Divination

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Divination Reply with quote

I am wondering what others think about divination? Have you ever been successful and if so how were you doing it?

I have used Tarot Cards, Ouija boards, also used mirrors, attempted to use clouds and smoke tho that didn't work as well for me, stones, tea leaves, and water...

The most effective for me was mirrors.

What works for you?
MrMysteriis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Keep it simple Reply with quote

the problem with most forms of divination are that they are overcomplicated (esspecialy the Tarot). when choosing a form of divination it is best to keep it as simple as possible i find 3 ways very simple to use and very effective.

1.scrying mirrors & bowls.*
2.Colored Stones (great for a yes or no answer)
3.Fire & Watter Scrying.*

*also great for spell work, casting, & invokation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you ever second guess the answers you recieve when working with scrying?
siege

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tarot cards really work wonders for me. I have an Aquarian Tarot deck that my mom let me play around with when I was a kid. Whenver I want a 100%, crystal clear answer to any question, that's the deck I use. I have about 10 other decks, that usually work for me, but sometimes they just aren't as clear. I think that's my fault, because I just haven't worked with them like I have my Aquarian deck. I've also tried smoke and fire scrying with some accuracy, although at the time of the scrying I ALWAYS second guess my results.
MrMysteriis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are really scrying then there is no need to question what you see. if you doubt thats when things dont work or when you overthink them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
siege

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I'm just a second guesser by nature. That's why I prefer using Tarot cards; for me, they're a more structured form of divination.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a second guesser too! That's why I asked that.. Unless it is so clear that I am not able to second guess it, I will... And it drives me crazy sometimes..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: