Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

some ?'s

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: some ?'s Reply with quote

1) i have alot of headachs and i read somewhere that not feed for a while could cuz that, is that true?
2) i have trouble focusing when im feeding, is there n e way to learn to focuse?
3) i feed off my little sisiter, she has ADHD so she has energy to share and i dnot feed that much at one time, but could feeding off her hurt her in n e way?

thanks so much for ur help ...
Sorran
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) Headaches do seem to occur when we need to to obtain energy. I suppose for myself they are more tension headaches... Others get migraines.. I do, just not often, thankfully. So, yes that can be a cause of it.. but not the only cause of a headache, so you should rule out other causes first.

2.) Meditation really helps. And that was the hardest thing for me to learn (force myself) to do... Because I felt like I wasn't getting immediate results, (and of course, I'm all about instant gratification), years ago, I never believed meditation worked. But it does. You should always set aside time for yourself to do so. Practice DOES make perfect. Sometimes it is helpful to use guided meditation if you have someone whom can guide you thru it, or a guided meditation tape would be handy I suppose also.

3.) As a general rule, we (AVA and most others like us) do not feed off the sick, elderly, or children, or those who are not mentally stable enough to consent. It just isn't polite. Now, to answer your question, I doubt it could harm her, but why chance it? She can't give consent, and to most that's the bottom line. Now, I've been around ADHD ppl before, and alot of times it seems like an easy target, but what our inner predator doesn't want us to remember is that they are technically considered sick.
Sorran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!

i do get headachs thro tension. and stress.

i try to med. its just hard sometimes. i try to med on the weekends when im not doing anything. but ill try my hardest!

your right. she is sick. and i dont need to feed off her anymore. it just seems she is a easy target. and she just always there.

thanks for the help!
sorran!
figment

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorran, tips on headaches...

Don't take medicine for them every day. I know you're thinking OMG but if you take medicine for it every day, your body will become dependant and when you stop... you'll get a withdrawl headache.

In the vampire community, the thought is that IF you're a psychic vampire and you haven't fed in a long time you could get headaches. But this is a LONG time, okay? More than likely, you're right, it's from tension and stress. I encourage you to ACTIVELY SEEK spiritual and community help(not the vampire community, we're basically just online, and don't meet a lot in person).

If you ever have these symptoms, seek attention: the headache is distinctly on one side, you see things (usually on one side), you go temporarily blind (usually on one side), you hear things, you smell things (you'll have to get this "checked" by people in the room that it isn't a real scent more than once to make sure it's a reoccuring thing), lack of control of the body or facial muscles (usually, again, on one side), nausia, extreme sensivity to sound (sound makes it worse, makes you want to cry, it's just "annoying"), extreme sensitivity to light

Those are symptoms of a migraine. Do not trust migraines to be solved just with something like Excedine migraine. At least see your doctor once to see what type of migraine you have (classic, classic sans aura, just aura, confusional, the dreaded basilar which can cause stroke... like I have)

If you have a headache maybe... under your eyes or along your cheek bone or in two lines going down the base of your head or down your neck, that's not a migraine. You could have seasonal allergies, the cold, or the flu. Something along those lines.

Headaches also can be a sign of hypoglycemia or diabetes.

And I'm sure there's about a billion other things headaches could be a sign of. Maybe... infection of the tooth (pain can spread from a nerve to other parts of the brain), tumor... a billion things just trust me. Headaches don't confirm that you're a vampire. Look at it as a headache first.

...it's probably just stress. Try to sleep more, eat better, and manage your time better (less tv and computer, more studying and real life friends, even if it means you need to make some new ones).

Headaches cost the nation billions of dollars a year.... You don't have to let them control you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sorran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks u so much./
i have been tested with my headachs and the doc said their :
tension/stress, allergies, and he didnt say what kind of migrain he just said it was mild.
im cutting down of the pill i take. and im learning to meditate to learn to fouce and to get red of stress.
and my headachs are getting better.
now i just get them maybe once a day and only for like a hour a day.
my headachs are never in the same place. they move around each time.
and it seems i just get them when i walk into this room im in for 2nd period. i dont know what is it about that room. or maybe its the ppl. idk.
but thanks so much!
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious if your headaches are still hanging on?
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree that we have a moral responsibility to the people we feed off of. Those who are infirm need all the energy they can get.... to feed from them would be monstrous.

I hope that your headaches have subsided. I normally only get headaches once in a thankful blue moon. I do get stress migraines.......and I have to tell you that I would prefer someone to cut my head open with a buzz saw. They suck...gggrrr

Well wishes Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: