Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

consumed with rage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteDove421

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: consumed with rage Reply with quote

here for about the past 2 1/2 months i have been either really down and out or really angry. like filled with the darkest rage that it has almost consumed me. it all started when my sister moved in with us for the summer . it seems like when i meditate it feels better but then when i come into contact with her i just get filled with the rage/depression all over again. does anyone have any suggestions on how i can better deal with this. because its driving me insane. i have tried talking and i have confronted my sister and still am not feeling any better. its like i might snap at any moment.
cathmael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she needs to find her own place?
zero
Founding Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm.. this totally sounds like a job for a licensed psychologist. No one here is really qualified to tell you why you're mad, and it sounds like there's something in your environment that's a pretty constant irritation to it, otherwise it would go away when you calm down.

I can say that I sometimes and randomly get irrationally angry at having to share my space with other people, even if I actually want them around. I can want them around and be angry that they're in "my place" at the very same time.

But I'm not you, and I give famously bad advice. Definitely find a psychologist for questions like, "where's my anger coming from?" they're trained to be able to help you find out stuff like that.
WhiteDove421

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i have actually given thought to that, but here recently our house caught on fire, luckily it was only our bathroom that had any damage, so we were with out power. so we stayed at my boyfriend's grandma's house and my sister wasnt there and i was so relaxed and not on edge it was amazing. i hate to say it but i wish we were still without power so i wouldnt have to deal with her! but oh well it was good while it lasted!
gothik

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same thing happen several yrs ago. My best friend's father kicked him out and I asked my dad if he could move in with us. We were both in college at the time. He was hesitant but let my best friend move in with us. You never realize what a person is like until you live with them. We were constantly at each other's throats and a few times my father yelled at us both for waking him up with our immensely loud arguments (and the man is part deaf).

The guy didn't have a concept of respect for individuals who own a house, so my father wasn't too thrilled with that, and the arguments were usually over petty bullshit, but continued anyways, until finally I had a nervous breakdown. Shortly thereafter he left to join the service. It may have worked out in the longrun, but I reached a point where I didn't know how to confront him because he would take it out of context and blow up at me, causing me to blow up back at him.

Its the same way with my brother too. When we live under the same roof, we're at each other's throats. When we live apart, that's the closest we'll ever be.

Its tough, but you've gotta roll with the punches. It sounds like she's the one who needs professional help; and she probably doesn't even realize it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: