Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Love Spells

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Left-Hand Path vrs. Right-Hand Path
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Love Spells Reply with quote

Does anyone else feel like that some of the spells that are considered right hand stuff are just as damaging as the left hand stuff... Like those love spells for example.. I have seen ppl who want to do a love spell on someone who isnt in love with them, and then after the person who didnt love them in the first place starts to love them they fall in love with someone else.

Talk about not knowing what you want.
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would have to agree with you there. For myself love spells are a place that I will NOT go, for myself or anyone else- no matter how much it's asked.

I've seen and dealt with people doing love spells that turned into having their own personal stalker, as the party had no free will to move on and no understanding of why they felt so attached.

There are very few things I won't try, but that's an area I really don't think I'm missing out on in any way.

Cama
Xaphaniel

Game Trophies:  5
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhh the evil ness of love magick its the most evil of any LHP or RHP i have seen or felt

i think once you take the option away from someones free will it becomes dangerous (well ok i know bindings anr doing the same but thats more a defence thing and should only be done in perticular cumstances), but when someone feels the need to obtain someones heart and some cases its a soul steal.

even as i practise LHP i still always do most of my work in under free will with clauses that if a perticular path is folwed towrds me it will remaine but if refreained from it will not go anywere.

when i was younger i was asked to do a love spel for someone and bregugingly i set out everything the needed and put it in a handy lil kit with a massive warrning enough to stop them from actualy doing it eh enyway i got my costs back but i dont think many see the dangers or implications to some of the RH pathways can lead to

thikn for another example an old freind of mine and camas wel ok more camas lol well anyway as it goes there was a meet in a forest in california i think and since the weather was sceduled for rain the pagans in question relised this seen the rain clouds forming and done some weather magicks to keep there party from drowning moral ot that story there fires set off a forest fire with nothing to quensh the fire it spread causeing alot of mahem we all norrmaly see in the news yeh even in the UK

best intentions but still dealing with alot fo danger and not whats seen as typical RHP workings

mind you from what i have seen and felt over the years i could go on here all day no matter what path you choose theres always consiquenses to it and just be saying its white magick dosent change the effects at the end of the day

Xaph
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those fake psychics make a killing off of those love spells!! Thank the Gods they aren't really gifted and what they are doing is just bunk! LOL.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree that I WILL NOT do love spells of anykind. I don't do anything harming to others or in the long run, myself. Karma comes back three times as good or three times as bad. For myself, I would have to be extreamly upset to do something potentualy harming to someone, because I rather not get kicked in the ass by Karma.
Sorran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karma's a bitch.
i was thinking about trying to break up a relationship for my own personal gain and then i had think about it.
i still dont want them together but i know if i broke up their relationship it wouldnt help me cuz of karma.
karma kinda of scares me.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the universal law of three when using magick this is to be known.
But what do you do when all ready in love and all you can wish for is that she would just one day stand afront of your door. But the problem is i do not have her full name and the the photo it didn't print put to well. For all infromation she live in another country many spell but a little bitb of infromation of how one can put this to work would be nice. anyone?!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Left-Hand Path vrs. Right-Hand Path All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: