Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Same dream repeating...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Same dream repeating... Reply with quote

I have been having the same, and only one repeating dream-sometimes it will change and sometimes it will be only the same (but I will tell both, to make sure it's easier on my question in the end):

(Outside of dream: this is the dream that I keep having.) I just fell asleep when I get a phone call. I wake up to total darkness, my television is not on (outside of dream: I always leave my television on). I sit up straight, and I reach over next to me to turn on my table lamp (outside of dream: my light bulb in my lamp died, so I do not have a lamp, but in here, somehow I do). I looked for the phone while rubbing my eyes. It was a man and he spoke of a meeting coming up in a few hours from now.
I glanced at a black alarm clock beside me. It was only 8:06pm. I told him that I will be there within three hours of what he asked for.
I stood up, and I was tall. I knew that my glasses were not on, but I looked around my bedroom, and it was not my bedroom. It was someone else's bedroom I was in. I walked out the opposite door to my bedroom and I walked down a little hallway to a bathroom, in which I opened up the cabinet to grab contacts. (Outside of dream: How did I get contacts? Maybe it was from my friend...who knows at this point??) I took my time and placed them in my eyes, and blinked a few times. Now everything was less blurry, as I glanced at my face within the cabinet mirror. I looked totally different. I looked older than I do now. My hair was long and mousy-brown-excatly how I want it right now. I stared at my unknown mysterious face for a while, before pulled open a drawer filled with different kinds of make-up. I placed make-up on my face, and closed the drawer and walked away to the den. (Outside of dream: I don't have a den inside my house. This was not at all my house!)
When I got there I looked at the watch on me. It was now a little bit later, and I grabbed my purse (outside of dream: don't ask me how I knew it was mine, but somehow I did). I turned around. On a staircase is a girl with long dark hair...it is my friend, Brooke. She only looked older and her hair was now a little bit passed her shoulders. "Where are you going?" She laughed, "Not to another Harry Potter convention, is it?" I only smiled. I knew I have always been holding J.K. Rowling's books as an excuse to my abrupt abesenses(Sp!). "Yes, Brooke, it's another Harry Potter meeting." I knew I was lying, but Brooke didn't think it, she only thought it was a hobby of mine.
I closed the front door behind me, and pulled my keys out of my pocket and unlocked a car's door-my car's door. (Outside of dream: right now I don't drive. So I have no idea of why I am dreaming this up??)
I drove to some place. I don't know these rodes, but me in my dreams knew exactly where I was going. I stopped in front of a house, and locked my door, and went inside.
(I forgot the rest of it...but it picks up in my memory right here...)
I picked up another drink, containing red liquid, sat down to relax, as a man appeared just in time. I made a toast with him, and I drank up. The contents of the liquid tasted funny...tasted as though of water, mixed with a weird saltiness to it (outside of dream: at this scene I always somehow bite my tongue while sleeping, only in the morning I wake up with knowing of biting my tongue. Yes, my tongue hurts right now, as I type.)

And that's where that dream ends.
The other dreams always go off same as that or a little different, in which where Brooke was never there or I go to a total different place than the first dream, or it just ends differently.

Now, I know that some people can cast their minds into another ones mind while they sleep, but could this be what I am doing here, or am I just having ideas, or just having visions all over again for the future or from the past (I have been having those visions, and it now takes me a while to sort them all out now, like as in: "Was this the past or the future?"). I just really want to know, am I making up a story inside my mind again, or am I dreaming up someone else's future or life right now, or am I dreaming up my own future? Or maybe it's mixed? Who knows...but can someone please tell me what this dream means?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This dream sounds sooo familiar to me. I don't know why tho. I've not heard it before I'm sure of that.

Anyway, I think your altered appearance, the contacts, the difference in the setting (house not yours etc) are just things that are like an alter reality. But since you know it's you in the dream, I don't doubt that it is. What I do think is that this dream probably means something to you. Perhaps something important even.

Now, what interests me is that you choose to not tell Brooke the truth about where you are going. You allow her to believe what you think will be the more acceptable for her. This leads me to think that maybe this meeting is secret or perhaps this dream has a meaning of something that you want to keep hidden from others. Like for example, many of us choose to hide our darker interests, our dark sides, from the muggles rather than be the center of some unwanted negative attention...

Often it seems that when those of us who are sanguine need to feed, we will have some type of a dream in which we consume blood, or we will wake up with blood in our mouth. I have no idea why. Perhaps its a subconscious warning, "hey take care of me" type thing, I don't really know.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where it came from, but if it's not too bad, I think I am going to place that down in a novel of mine. Wink

Well, yes, that makes sense too, because sometimes, I will keep back certain things from Brooke, especially when I know it will hurt her more than mentally! So all of what you explained does make perfect sense.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as I've said before, I'm no pro. I just interpret for fun. But glad I could help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: