An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Heat Vampirism?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Heat Vampirism? Reply with quote

I thought of this possibilty over the weekend while spending time with my girlfriend. I tend to be very cold and am drawn to warmth (body heat, etc.). Well, I've noticed that when we're together sometimes, I start out very cold, while she is warm... after a while, though, I am warm and she is cold to the touch.... I've noticed this happenning with some of my close friends, too... Could this be a form of energy vampirism?
zero
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's something to note, and add to the huge pile of anecdotal bits that the community trades daily. It doesn't really mean anything that you can make a conclusion out of, since it's an anecdote rather than data. But I'm sure a lot of vampires would be willing to say, "sure, why not?"

-z
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never thought of this either... But I'm always cool to touch, but comfortable usually. I don't get cold easily, unless it's really cold... But sounds like something that should have been on our survey.. lol.
Mortishay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: sounds familiar.... Reply with quote

I do seem to remember such a thing when me and my ex-boyfriend were together except I did that to him and he was wearing a sweatshirt while I was in a regular thin shirt.
cathmael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would mean every woman I have ever dated is a vampire. Twisted Evil

That could explain a lot actually....
figment

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just a basic principle of thermodynamics. Heat energy (heat is energy, folks) will move from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration until it reachers equilibruim. To the human body, equilibruim feels like cooler, especially when you've been pressed up against it long enough for this principle to occur, and thus gotten used to her body tempurature.

Sorry to be the bearer of mundane news.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Auras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the basics of thermodynamics, and i thought of this, but it's not just my opinion that she feels cold, she admits herself to being cold, and others who feel her skin agree when this occurs, yet they say i feel normal or even warm.
Sorran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im always cold most the time. my hands stay icy.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: cold and warm Reply with quote

One side i'm warm on the other i tend to be cold.
but it divers i think this is the same for many vampire's
vampire are not the undead as movies claim.
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel warm almost all the time even when it is very cold and i do believe that heat energy is a form of feeding i have practused this many times and i have learned that i can give heat energy as well as take it from others
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How hot can one be very hot.
even when sweating it's like steam rising you can see it rising from me. I can't even take a cold shower it just get's worse.
It has it benefits you easly get over a commen cold with it.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i my self have felt so hot i thought i was on fire but i've learned tricke to ease the feeling
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It ain't easy! for when i get very angry my blood still boils till i'll start to sweat and madness comes with it.
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
It ain't easy! for when i get very angry my blood still boils till i'll start to sweat and madness comes with it.

i know what you mean that is why i try not to get to mad
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I can always manage my anger and place it away else where and forget what happened so that that will not happen to me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: