Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Bad past couple of weeks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Spiritual & Philosophical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cathmael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Bad past couple of weeks Reply with quote

Hey, any of the ladies have a bizarrely bad past couple of weeks?

I'm feeling a shift in energy that may be good for you if you have been.
zero
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not just the womenfolk, but I knows what you means. Bad mojo. I feel the upswing, too. Don't know why this stuff happens.

Ever notice that the energy gets strange sometimes, and then n00b weres and vampires all start freaking out and saying that "something big" is happening? Took me a really long time to realize that the "something big" was just palin old freaky Nature. Yeah. forest for the trees.
Emerald

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Oh yeah Reply with quote

The last couple of weeks have been absolutly horrible! I have had the worse luck ever! And it seems that a whole lot of people have been extremely moody lately... Hmmm I wonder if its in the water?
cathmael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attended a Deeskha (a blessing in hindi) and they were discussing that people around the world were noticing a 20 day cycle and that energy is building up.

In their mind it was building up towards 2012 - but from what I have been feeling, 20 days feels right, more or less.
Emerald

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Building up huh... Well if that were the case, just imagine the wide spread panic! And not to mention the Christain's! Well your typical ones. Always looking for signs' and wonders and I am sure numbers! The energy in the atmosphere right now is crazy! I don't know about any of you, but I am finding it overwhelming at times.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an odd one I am... But this "Something big is happening" always feels like something good to me. It always helps me get more focus and I just tend to feel better.

I've noticed about about almost 3 weeks ago that summer is on it's way out. And since that day, I've been on a steady incline back to being "me" instead of that tired, worn-out, barely breathing shell of who I've been all (and every) summer.

It's kinda funny too, but everytime it rains here lately, I feel better and more rested, and relaxed, not to mention rejuvenated. The folks at work think I'm odd because it will be all sunshiney bright and humid, and I'll look out and there will be not a cloud in sight and I'll say, "airs getting thick, it's fixing to rain" and sure enough a few hours later, it's coming down. I think most of us can do that.. feel the air and tell when... But I didn't realize that the regular joes couldn't tell.

Anyway, I think i've lost the subject, so I'll shut up now..
cathmael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerald: One man's Apocalypse is antoher man's shorter line at the movie theaters.

Eclecta: yeah, I can do that too. I can just sense the buildup of the rain, or feel it
in the distance maybe (probably more the case since the rain we get rarely
starts right on top of you).

I also get weirded out by some of the GA storms. Back in PA, with the mountains and valleys, it would cause twisters if the storm was real intense. Here there is room for the storm to roll through, but I know there are still twisters here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Spiritual & Philosophical Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: