Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

It scared me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verdammt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: It scared me. Reply with quote

Alright well, This happined a while ago, but it happins every copple years on the same day. It's alwways the exact same dream, nothing changes,a dn it scares me. It is so randomly odd it's not even funny, but they all have to do with my past. and teh begining was me and a character orom a t.v show that diden't even come out yet. I have had these since I was little. Now, I have not only one dreams that happins every few years but around I think...four.

The main one taht concerns me is this:

One is where Im walking down the side of a lake, holding hands with 'my love'. The sun is shining, the smell of fall is near, and everythings good and fine; untill I look over and he is all black like a demon orb or something. Then the land under me breaks away and I fall in the think black water, that have things in it, I can feel there pressence but can't see them. I know there getting closer and the water is taking me under. So I look up and hold my hand out to 'my love' for help, and he just stands there watching me. His face..it's all blank...all white..like light..I can't see his face, but I can see his body, and just as I go under the water, I wake up choking, sweating, and crying.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cathmael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever have feelings of persecution, and that people are wating to tear you apart even though things are going perfectly well?

Sounds your subconsious does.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh...No?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't call it persecution,... That's a rather strong word... But I do get where he is going with that.

My thoughts are that perhaps it's more about being self conscious of who you are and fear of rejection. Thinking the life you have or things you have are better than you deserve, or perhaps just the opposite... feeling like you deserve better, but thinking no one else understands who you are on the inside. Black water to me symbolizes something that plagues your mind, causing you to have bad judgement or even just a cloudy outlook of how things really are. Falling into that black water says to me that you are thinking you can't hold on, or that you think maybe somethings are out of your reach. Not necessarily love, per se, but in general rather..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: