Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Endless Night Festival IX - Oct. 27th - 30th, 2006

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Global Community News & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Endless Night Festival IX - Oct. 27th - 30th, 2006 Reply with quote

Ave,

The Synod is proud to announce that weekend sponsors memberships are now available online for the Endless Night Festival IX, on October 27th-30th 2006 in New Orleans.

This year will be more intimate and have a limited number of tickets to 666, so first come first serve. Be fast as this event is VERY likely to sell out!

Hotel, venues and performances will be announced starting in mid June.

Of course those who purchased tickets for EN 2006 and could not join us in NYC will be credited with a full weekend ticket for 2006.

Tickets and information can now be obtained from our secure server from Paypal with VISA, Amex, Discover and Mastercard at http://www.myspace.com/endlessnightfestival The EndlessNight.com website will be up and running by late spring / early summer 2006.

See you all in New Orleans!

Eternally, Wednesday,
Voice of the Synod

PS - for those of you interested the VampyreAlmanac.com / Sanguinarium website is now up and running! You can also order preprint copies of Sanguinomicon: Liber Jahira and the Vampyre Almanac 2006 from Rakasha Books & Lulu at http://www.lulu.com/rakashabooks

Last edited by Merticus on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this in my email.. I'm thinking .... about something...

Hmmm....
Natasha

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who all is planning on going? tentaviely that is
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe me.. Not sure yet.. I actually found out about something that is going on in Cali during the same time.. I might go to that and go to NOLA the month before or after.. so it's not so crowded.. I dunno yet tho.

I'm actually thinking about going to NOLA for my birthday... for a weekend. Like July 7-10th I think.. Not sure yet.

Anyone else jonesing for NOLA and wanna take a weekend?
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth & I are planning to go...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Necromancer

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: link Reply with quote

The link doesn't work when I click on it.
Merticus

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning on going this year - will save Cali alternative for another time as I'd like to go visit with Lost Haven & other people in N-Cali in early Oct.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I wanna go visit our Cali friends too.

BTW, I fixed the link up there.. It should work now.
Merticus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ave all, As many of you know the Endless Night Festival will be not taking place in New Orleans for 2006. We have moved the event to NYC. Many have been asking why this change from the original agenda and location, please join us in the FAQ section and the EN2006 forums at http://www.endlessnight.com to find out the details of what is going on. It is our hopes that New Orleans will be more stable by 2007 so we can hold the 10th Anniversary of Endless Night there as well. Don't be disappointed, we have found ways to make NYC even more affordable than New Orleans and an amazing lineup in the works! Eternally, Sebastiaan EN Chair member
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Global Community News & Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: