Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Vampyric elves..should be good

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Mixed / Hybrid / Shifter / Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyAnara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Vampyric elves..should be good Reply with quote

I do a bit of talking about it on the bloodlines list..and by elves i don't mean elenari, keebler or santa or the norse form of it.
All in all I can't really pinpoint why we are vampyre elves or what made us that way for we are very much like the vampyres in the OSV tradition..except not all totally satanic.

One thing that all elves seem too do and have in common in a nature basis is that we rever life, essance and the flow.
(I largely suspect that is why they call it the CURRENT of Elorath..being how elorath is a vampyric entity (priest) too SV followers.)
Faeries also sometimes call it the dance and the spiral.

As these vampyric elves we revered and protected the balance of all life, and the flow, the current of Source. Too all of it are we connected, when we feed via prana and chi, and too it shall we ultimately return.
As long as the flow flows, is protected and so on..so shall we also continue on in our dance.

Many believe that pure elves came first, but from what memory has been recovered it is the Vampyric Elves or van'mor'ri of A'larya that came first and then later woodland elves (not your tolkien junk) and warriors were made from our essances.

As these vampyre elves..you also had vampyre ferals. Those of large cat races who seem too be realtively mixed with one or more of earth's big cat races. One kind was known as "Nuar'rashi"
The sect of ferals were known as Nwar'gu'randi in itself.
Like the Cousinal race of the SV tradition, we also have a warrior path, a priest path, but ours seem too go deeper, and have a more spiritual meaning. This is why my orders and houses are such spiritual orders and houses...I want too try and convey what we are in everything I do which as i am sure you know with your own goals and houses is NOT an easy task. I have been told as of late my forums and groups have a home realm energy not readily felt on any other board..and it is the energy alone which led them there. That is both a promise too myself that shows me hope in the ways that things are lining up and becoming..and yet i precede with caution because it can bring in also the enemy and betrayers of our species as well.

I hope this cleared up some of your questions on the van'mor'ri (Vi mor rye or people of the essance) of A'larya, which is named for the moon of the realm, Ki'ligra (Ah-lair-rah and Kigh-leer-rah) being it's sun, which I believe were named for two Shi'rian elven souls who loved one another, only A'larya took a trip into the darkness of things too discover another kind of life. That could have been (not exactly sure as of yet) why The Shi'rians of Ki'ligra were not exactly fond of our race, nor ours of theirs. One of my jobs it seems is too be a historian..too remember things as they were, its one way how i help people uncover their pasts discover whom they are and shall become.

The sun and the moon in a'larya were always side by side..thus producing a twilight shade upon the van'mor'ri temples at all times except for three consecutive full moon nights.

If there is anyone present that this sounds familar too please let me know Smile
Blood Haven Coven / House of The twilight Shadow
http://theancientsmirror.magickalforest.com/hots
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cathmael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have a vampiric elf here on the site somwhere
LadyAnara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: besides me? Reply with quote

well that will be cool if so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lady Anara is the vampiric elf you are talking about Liam.

Lady Anara, what language is it that those words are from. I was reading it, and could almost hear the pronounciation in my head just before trying to read the word. It was kinda odd, but cool. So, perhaps I've heard them somewhere else, tho I wouldn't have known what they meant if you hadn't clarified it.
LadyAnara

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: *smiles* Reply with quote

Sorry, I take forever too get back somewhere. I really am everywhere these days and nights.

The Language itself I've called Van'mor'ri for a few years. It seems too be a dialect that our people knew and it differed slightly in lilt or cadences and a few key sounds from the other Shi'rian's of Ki'lig'ra.

You will notice allot of apostphees " ' " in the words. This is because the apostphee was used as a way too say "of" Say for Instance Van'mor'ri (I've also seen van'mori) Van meant blood / life / essance and is said as Vi even there, long before Latin was concieved as a language on this planet, and mor'ri or mori means people. So the 's mean of or and in the middle. Van'mor'ri = People of the essance, blood or life.

Just Like Shi'ri means Elder, though in the elenari dictionary they call it Shiri and it means tribe too them.

E, It should sound familar too you for a reason... *winks*

From the studies I've done on my people we had five central houses
with 5 head Priests who overlooked each house. There was also 5 training septs and 5 seems too be a hugely popular number with us.
There was a war in which two houses betrayed their people and aided our enemies known as Dru'ia who came amoung our people and stole or kidnapped quite a few of us and took us too their realms through a gate (they were a gate people) and repressed our natures and or totally swiped our memories or did a partial swipe, repressed allot of things and planted memories into us for us too remember later..and probally wouldn't have questioned normally. I was one of these people kidnapped and put in their plot. Or I was. I am not anymore.

This is why all of a sudden my sites have gone just vampyric and not otherkin related...I used too be a big influence in the faerie community, but after i discovered my faeriness had been implemented and created as an essance (soul alchemy) by these Dru'ia, for no fae essance existed ever in any world till they created the first forms of them.

Since I have expelled these essances form my being I've felt more like my true self. Wink I've also been careful too watch my soul karma, bonds too those from the past not worth having because all they will do is cause you pain that you do not need.
No true soulmate or soul bonded from the past will cause you so much pain...those bonds need too be ritually cleansed of the baggage they carry or disposed of from your soul person or you're likely not too have much in the ways of soul peace.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. I'm really slow or something.. because Anara you said, "E, It should sound familar too you for a reason... *winks* " and I'm still trying to figure out why it sounds familiar.. Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Mixed / Hybrid / Shifter / Other All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: