AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:00:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Psychic | Tantric | Elemental Vampirism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Vampiric Aura 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Vampiric Aura  (Read 44102 times)
Decline
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 03:17:53 AM »

I can't see the others people aura. But I have a friend that printed that she can see aura of everyone. She tells me that I have a strong dark purple aura. I laugh because I was smoker at this time not only my lungs, but my aura was affected too. Smiley)) I'll try to find what the purple aura mean. She is a yoga instructor and she tells me that her aura is light green
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

I can't see the others people aura. But I have a friend that printed that she can see aura of everyone. She tells me that I have a strong dark purple aura. I laugh because I was smoker at this time not only my lungs, but my aura was affected too. Smiley)) I'll try to find what the purple aura mean. She is a yoga instructor and she tells me that her aura is light green

http://www.hapland.com/aura/aura-colors.htm

Right seems that it isn't a negative situation but that you are either deeply spiritual or maybe a bit to floaty.

Light green is a healing color and a very calm color to Wink I painted my bedroom green that way it is like sleeping in a forest. For a yoga teacher light green isn't a terrible color either.

Fear nothing but Fear itself
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 10:52:08 AM »

I was recently  told my aura was plaid.  lol!

I was very amused, but a little sad.  I was hoping form more tweed.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Decline
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »

very fancy you must take a picture  Grin May be it suits you
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2010, 02:30:01 AM »

*eyes decline suspiciously*

'suits you'.. oh very punny!  Tongue

Still makes me wonder what the hell she meant by plaid.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

A whisper in the wind, heard in the dead of night

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2010, 06:14:22 AM »

I liked your response to the aura rebuttling ~Painkiller~, I am not going to expand on it.

I do see the aura, so I am going to describe what I see in those who claim to be vamp and the average individual:

Regular people, the norms who are lost in their tunnel vision have natural aura.  It is multi-colored with the spectrum of the rainbow and each section shifts continously.  It depends on their mood, mental process, emotional well being,  and if they are suffering from any physical and or spiritual ailments.  It is typically about two inches away from the body at all times and about two feet thick.  Some who have control; are clairvoyant; or are spiritually aware, have their aura expanded to four to six feet from their body with the same two inches dividing the body from the aura itself.  One who sees the aura will most often notice that both the third eye chakra and or Kundalini strand, have purplish or voilet hues to them.  This is natural and alludes to their spiritual awareness to the higher frequencies.  The aura is made by the focal ethereal energies surrounding each chakra from the body itself.  As well, little like grey, mercury or silver lines are commonly seen around each chakra and stretch to and connect with the other chakra accordingly.  This is what connects all the chakra to define the aura itself.  It is hard to describe if you cannot see the aura first hand.

Now for the vampire:

The same as the above, but not at all dark.  In fact, most vampires that I know who are true to nature and vampire, have deep voilet to silver hued aura.  Believe it or not, the concept of the vampire being dark is just a stereotype from a theological perspective and nothing more.  A really big differance is that the vampires aura can extend to roughly 10 feed in diameter away from the body or more if they concentrate.  Which is why they can take energy from an entire room, if needed.  They do have a natural ability to either drain or give anyone energy that they think needs it more then them, or are tired at that moment.  One does not need to touch the skin or even be feet or inches from their "subject".  Hell, I can usually feel the tingles from at least five feet away from the intended.  Vampires have always had this natural ability, since we are natural adepts.  the younger simply need to learn how to control it.  Too much tingly can get irritating after a while and inching of the skin might just occur as if a mosquito were nipping away at the flesh.  Usually at the palms of the hands, chest , third eye, and groin areas.  Yes, I have known vampires to have pure colored instead of multi colored aura, but that is by pure intent, or if they were concentrating on something emotionaly significant ie, love making and the like.

Any further expanding, just let me know and I will try my best to re-iterate.  As there is a lot more information then what I have written thus far.

"Those of whom hath commited a fault, shall be given the chance to redeem themselves." ~Faust~

"To labor under a dilusion of grandeur will, as time allows.. corrupt." ~Soulshroude~
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »

Anybody can help me about information on the vampiric aura?

Is it true that a vampire's aura is larger & stronger than a human's.
The aura keep shifting in places & there are holes in the aura where it has lesser or very little energy?
Is it also true that when in the presence of another awaken, vampire auras grow larger & tend to shift more if the vampire is not shielding?
Is it also true that the color of a vampire's aura is dark in color?

just to be sure (sorry haven't read other posts) vampires are human(at least in my view of it).

I personally have never seen an aura, at least not seen it well enough for me to believe fully. but i do believe i feel them.
there are, from what i've heard, as many descriptions of any aura as there are individuals who can percieve it.
as far as shifting and holes, and whatever else, it all depends. some believe their condition is caused by a damaged chakra system/energy body in some way, others believe other things. this could be proven by their perception of their own aura or the description given to them from others who percieve it.

i don't know about an aura being smaller or growing between latent or awakened vampires, but i imagine it would change a bit.. simply because they are more aware of it. (i think)..

color also (in my experience/what i've heard) varies by individual (the owner of the aura AND the one percieving it).

jayant ratna
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 07:27:10 AM »

Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

A whisper in the wind, heard in the dead of night

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 04:07:05 AM »

yes that's right, and precise, if awareness is assumed large and bountiful then yes, vampire auras might be felt if, the said person chooses to reveal himself or herself. Besides, aura's are but, due to paranormal interference of light on the persons premises. One may shield his/her aura, and even hide it permanently. In other words, aura's are there to keep interference, considered unlawful, at bay. Unlawful interference, is usually rendered naught, if one may explain, birthright as a habitual proposition. Maybe aura's are there, since we need a reintroduction.

Very well put.  And almost accurate from what I see on a regular basis between those who are aware of their aura (practitioners and the like) and those who are less then aware (average populous).  It gives a deeper perspective in the long run to those who are unlearned in this area as to why some people would claim others have a "dark" aura about them, if the person with the dark aura has intended on the aura being dark (in a negative context) or not seen at all.  The auric field is easily influenced in many ways when one learns how to harness the power of influence over their own.

"Those of whom hath commited a fault, shall be given the chance to redeem themselves." ~Faust~

"To labor under a dilusion of grandeur will, as time allows.. corrupt." ~Soulshroude~
jayant ratna
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 05:26:21 AM »

Rayna
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2010, 02:29:44 AM »

I have been told that I was "unreadable" as far as Aura....just curious if anyone has any thoughts or comments that could shed some light upon that.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2010, 11:12:03 AM »

I get the same thing sometimes.....it takes a well balanced sight to see my aura in it's natural state...it is, however fun to augment it with specific emotions or directives to 'test' a reader....

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Aella
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »

Sometimes, following an intense round of meditation and concentration, I can see other people's auras, and I have to say that from my own personal experience, vampires do not have a 'uniform' color. I do notice a particular change in a vampire's aura when they have just fed, usually it becomes a little brighter, more vibrant, but in my (humble) opinion auras often shift and change depending on mood, fatigue and the person's soul, and vampires are no exception. Now granted, I've only seen the aura of two vampires in my life (I can't see my own) and so I cannot offer any kind of general 'vamp aura' info, but I will say that one of the auras I looked at was a friend of mine, and he was feeding, and his aura sort of stretched out and reached for his donor, so obviously in that way vampire auras differ from the average person's. As for the question as to whether or not they are larger, I would say only when vamps are feeding or not in control.

Overall I would say that an aura differs from person to person, and vampires are no exception.
Persephone
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2010, 02:24:31 PM »

There is a practice in the new-age subculture of taking poloroid pictures intended to show the auras of people. The device used in conjunction with the poloroid camera seems to measure minute electrical impulses from a person's hand. I assume this is similar to what a Kirilian photo measures. So "Aura Photos" don't actually photograph a person's aura, though they may represent it indirectly. I've had mine taken a couple times, about a year apart, & the pictures were very similar. Other people's pictures at the same events, did also vary.

I think the way these pictures are read, red means physical, sexual, or a sort of aggresive energy, orange is also physical, yellow is enthusiastic or creative, green is healing, blue is strong in communication, violet is psychic or spiritual, & white is very spiritual. White spots can mean a spirit pressence other than the person being photographed. Dark spots can indicate worries or problems the person has, had or will have in the near future.

These are the 2 aura photos I had taken, both large & yellow, but with sort of indentationss on specific parts of it's edge. A psi-vamp friend of mine had an aura photo taken by a different photographer & his was big & red.
lilithsnight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2012, 10:25:37 AM »

You know what, it is actually a good point you make, I will ask and see if she remembers...or i will just ask around if anyone knows what it would mean. I have my shields up a lot I wonder if she saw that...I will let you know.

It's been awhile since I have been here. Life happens that way sometimes. I actually did ask my friend Julie,the medium I am referencing and she told me that my aura was a grayish color and was moving..slow. Julie said she never saw one like that and it made her think of mercury.

"Rodua O Tam Inna"
Lilith
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: