AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2022, 12:53:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Mixed | Hybrid | Shifter | Other (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Demons In The Night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Demons In The Night  (Read 22063 times)
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« on: March 21, 2009, 12:19:18 AM »

Has anyone  had a demon for say come to them in the night, don't laugh, but have their way with them to say it in a good way.  Also to share in its energy as well?  I am at a loss, her help would be kind.

Pier

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 02:43:17 AM »

If it only happened just once, didn't happen again, I wouldn't worry about it. However, repeatedly.. dunno, man. Depends on what the Demon is like. Personally, I never had such experiences with those guys apart from the lovely animal spirits and the occasional Dryad. Would like to keep it that way with the rest of the races.. save for the Angels and Demons. Too much issues with those two. But as long as ya two are enjoying each other with no ulterior motives, more power to ya. ::fist raise::
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »

Thanks for the answer, but it has happened several times.  No  one seams to have an answer, I must be the first case where there is no help.  I beg anyone please I need help...

pier

The Day give you Peace,
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

Don't worry. Its rather simple. Make a circle of salt all around yer house (Demons HATE salt due to its purification/holy powers), then wear a crucifix on yerself. If that one's not to yer liking, smudge some holy water onto yer forehead. Ya know what, since holy water's a bit hard to get, just mix water with some salt then apply as directed.

If for some reason ya don't want to do those things and rather just confront it head-on, there's two ways: tell it to GTFO, or kick its ass. Provided ya know how to do that latter.

And if yer feeling rather devious, deprive it of its energy entirely for yerself next time during. I wouldn't recommend fully absorbing Demonic energy, though. It tends to corrupt anything, so yer better off transferring the energy into something else like a crystal or into the ground after ya suck the guy dry.

Best of luck, kiddo. ::salutes::
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:00 AM »

I have tasted its energy & it is very powerful & loving.  Sort of like a procetive sprit, but I have know idea where it came from.  It started in a dream, & now I hear it calling me at times.  I know deamons are real, but people are afraid to tell me what they think.  I need someone to stand up & talk to me ...  I think I need to see a medium, maybe they can pick up on this...

The Day give you Peace,
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 03:08:50 AM »

By all means seek out a medium. I recommend James Van Praagh. But yer local/state medium will do just fine in any case.
onelight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 01:53:04 AM »

Your not alone in seeing these things just don't show fear. If you are seeing things than more of them may show them self to you. Some in white or some black they may begin to talk to you. If you know god ask for help, it will come.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 05:38:38 PM »

I have had this happen to me once when I was still a teenager. For me, there was a contract on my soul from another life. Maybe it's different for you, but a medium cleaned it up without any trouble at all.

I wish I could help you find one but I really don't know where to begin. I just managed to find the one that helped me by chance. You might want to try a psychic convention or something like that where they all gather around at someplace.
You could also try asking for help on an occult forum, or try to find a chatroom where such people visit frequently.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 07:07:05 AM »

I suppose you didnt find my answers to your liking....pity.

regardless..I would advise against following foolish superstition like miles kindly portrayed. salt works against normal spirits or anything etheric of lesser strength than your average demon, but even your incubus is capable of passing through a salt barrier....crosses only work as much as any other holy symbol....its your relation to the deity that fuels it..so if your faith in Christianity isnt strong then a cross might as well be made of toothpicks...

like i said before, if you want it gone, your best personal bet is something like the LBRP/LBRC....those hurt like hell...and force almost anything out of your area...hence the name Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram/Cross...

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
asteria
Level 5 Contributor

In The Night We Are Free

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »

That would traumatize me for life.

The freedom of the night rejuvenates my soul and forgives my sins with its euphoria for I am a creature of the night and she will protect her children.
AyraGrace
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 07:53:28 AM »

Good topic. I think as vampires we are extra sensitive to the world around us we tend to observe things others may dismiss. In that sense we may feel other presences like a medium or physic but I would advise caution and would seek help and advice from a medium or an occult or wiccan chat room. Yes, I have been visited by what I can not say exact  but it was not a pleasant experience more like a fight.

I maybe on the side of angels...but don"t think for one second i am one of them.
Danielle
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »

I myself have had a "relationship" if thats what you can call it with an incubus. For the longest time I felt almost loved, like I needed him to survive, but I had this weird feeling that I had to get rid of him. It wasnt easy I can tell you that, but you have to ignore them (and its far from easy to do so) act as if they never existed, that it was all a figment of your imagination. Tell them to leave, that you dont love them or want them. This is all easier said than done and i realise this, but you need to remeber that a demon, no matter how much it wants to, cannot feel compasion or love and no matter what, in the end will always hurt you.

The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack is the wolf.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 09:29:32 PM »

you need to remeber that a demon, no matter how much it wants to, cannot feel compasion or love and no matter what, in the end will always hurt you.

Ouch....

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Gray
House AVA Member
Level 2 Contributor

Not at all what it seems to be...

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »

OK. well what about those of us who do not believe in God or Satan? Where does that put Demons? Where, OH where, does that put "Demons" as a classification? Where do these manifestations come from? Are they just archetypal creative visualizations spawned within the individual mind? What of those who believe that "vampirism " is just a name for a physical need to balance personal energy levels that cannot be maintained unless there is an external source of Prana to "feed' upon? I'm not trying to blow a hole in the belief (for I may be dead wrong, no pun intended) but if there is no God or Satan according to the judaeo/Christian or Islamic belief (or even those of Hinduism, just to name three examples of belief where demons are said to exist) then how can there be "Demons", per se? What of the belief that "vampirism' is but a physical condition that is simply endemic across the human scope of existence for those of us who cannot maintain acceptable levels of life energy unless we obtain it from blood or any other source from which we can obtain it? Remember...we feed because we cannot function within acceptable paramiters unless we do. In my mind, this has NOTHING to do with "Demons". Unless "Demons are an occurrence OUTSIDE the scope of any "GOD" which leaves me more confused than i already am. AND...before anyone gets pissed off about my retort...I am already confused enough THUS the reason for my retort, at the onset.....just curious, really. If anyone can turn on the dormant "lightbulb" in my head, PLEASE DO!!

A day without sunshine is like, well...NIGHT
fallenone
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

as a medium, I am a little confused? you said it was a loving demon? In my experience there is no such thing, and if you like its visits, why do you want to stop it from coming? I'm just trying to understand, but I will help in anyway I can.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: