AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2022, 12:58:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Mixed | Hybrid | Shifter | Other (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Is It Possible? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Is It Possible?  (Read 28792 times)
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 01:11:05 AM »

Damn.

harder to get a straight answer out of Jay than to get a republican to come out of the closet around election time.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
jayant ratna
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 02:22:57 AM »

display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »

How about filming it for us and posting it here?
I for one would love to see something so ... Drastic as changing from human to wolf.. Its real easy to upload to youtube and post here
jayant ratna
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 03:48:51 AM »

paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 10:06:10 AM »

See.. thats the problem with trying so very hard to sound wise while saying nothing.

You get spotted for having no substance and just being a wannabe.

All the best to you.

Paindancer
jayant ratna
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »

Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »

were wolves are dark minded creatures, but when controlled, instill doubt in a humans mind, would not create any fear when around, or present. To morph, is considered an essential attribute of werewolves, as they would perish otherwise. As to how they morph, think of a being as fast as light itself, and can similarly deduce that 'to morph' is a reality. As to how it happens, 'at the speed of light', the skin changes shape, colour and texture, to briefly describe, even an ancient creature. The fluid might even be totally absent, in the morphed animal, or person. 'Tissue', would remain the same

Transition from human to wolf

Transition from human to wolf takes place in the dead of night, due to extreme trauma, being undergone by the subject. When the night brings itself to a still, the were awakens, to let go of his inferno. Times have passed, and such transitions have been better understood, the weather has changed, and we have were's who arent were's anymore, but narcissistic in nature, and they have learnt to live within habitat.
. It is said that Vampires are closer to none better than werewolves. They often find their best pals and buddies in were's.

If the transformation happens, in an instant; "at the speed of light". then why do they need to transform at night? the speed of light isn't exactly something that a mundane person can observe with the naked eye. the 'were' wouldn't be noticed as changing. perhaps they'd be man one second, then wolf the next, but that may not be noticed. not to mention, i'd imagine one of some intelligence would transform in the woods or something remote.. people aren't exactly everywhere during the day then no where at night.

also, you mentioned "the fluid might even be totallly absent in the transformed creature" or soemthing like that.. biologically, that'd mean that transforming from person (with all it's mundane physical attributes that help it to live) to wolf (with apparently missing bodily fluids, such as blood [being as vital as it is]) would kill the individual.
so despite everyone else believing that a physical shift is impossible, or near it, due to the physical stress on teh body, you're saying you believe in the P-shift, but that after the shift, there somehow seems to be a part of the body missing.. which, biologically should result in death anyway.

also, do you know what Narcissism means?
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »

i jumped in to help, people with issues, as i happen to be a private investigator, equipped with the required skills.

The first picture i had come across on the net was that of someone clinging on to a post, and i reckoned i would be of help.

'The worst part of being alive is when you become the problem yourself'.

Remember, on an open forum, anyone should not and never sound outrageous, that was your first mistake.
 the second is being unable to comprehend what is described in simple terms. The third, is incompetence.

Mistakes are forgiven, and always.

perhaps i've missed something.
what person were you helping with issues? i didn't really see any questions answered or assistance offered. you just continually babbled about.. something..

remember, on an open forum, anyone should not and never sound outrageous, that was your first mistake.
if this was offered as advice to Paindancer, i must say, you may want to take your own advice, as your claims, to most, seem outrageous.

The second,
simple terms? to me it's sounded like you attempted to use 'intelligent' vocabulary to sound 'intelligent' but only managed to confuse more. while i don't expect perfect English and grammar, at least in my life, i'm usually the first (though not always) to make sense of a heavy accent or a poorly structured message. It comes with practice and i've lived with someone who has some trouble in communicating my entire life.
now, with that said.. i've found a LOT of trouble understanding your posts, where they came from, why they were posted and what your message, as a whole, was.
perhaps you should actually try simple terms as well as simple sentences.

Incompetence
Define it for me Wink or attempt to, without the use of a dictionary or website.

Mistakes are forgiven, and [as?] always
Get off  your high horse, dear. Arrogance is not a very fetching quality in people.

by attempting to insult someone "incompetence" being the particular word that i caught, it seems you're getting defensive. why? are you feeling cornered?
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 01:22:18 PM »

If you are a moderator, you are free to delete all the posts,

nope, not a mod.  Your posts are safe and I wouldnt delete them even if I could.

i jumped in to help, people with issues, as i happen to be a private investigator, equipped with the required skills.

No one was saying you couldnt help.  So far, I personally didn't see you doing anything but speaking in circles and fluff.  Perhaps you though you were being poetic, or playing into a role.. but this is not a role playing site.

The first picture i had come across on the net was that of someone clinging on to a post, and i reckoned i would be of help.

Um.. ok.  I suppose, perhaps, you may want to learn the lay of the land before you white knight.  I am not sure about your picture of a post.. fail to see how that is a screaming cry for help.

'The worst part of being alive is when you become the problem yourself'.

Remember, on an open forum, anyone should not and never sound outrageous, that was your first mistake. the second is being unable to comprehend what is described in simple terms. The third, is incompetence.

Mistakes are forgiven, and always.

... again.. a lot of fluff.  But I agree.. speaking in riddles and pomp does sound outrageous.  Not sure if I would say that was my mistake, however.

No one is saying not to post or try to help.  It seems from your posts, you may think this is a role play site or have a lot of experience in fantasy.  If that assumption is wrong, by all means, stick around.  Perhaps you would acquiesce to a reduction of the intellectual quotient of your scripted correspondences as to cater to the mean population and convey your own intention with greater effectiveness.

Paindancer
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »

We might need to add like a clickable dictionary to the forum :p
<3 vocabulary but not sure everyone else understands it.
Belfazaar
Level 3 Contributor

A stroll through the graveyards can be quite relax

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 02:22:49 PM »

Within the therian race or species I myself have always wondered if it was possible for a therian to be multiple animals, i have come across the term panwere in my studies but i dont think this is scientifc term, but rather a fictional title. Personally I think it is an occuring situation, but I'd like to see other peoples views or ideas on this.

I am a vampire who is close to my bestial nature.  I primarily identify with wolf, which happens to be my primary totem animal. Panwere was a term used in the "Anita Blake" series (but I don't know if that was the first use of the term).  It referred to a lycanthrope who had contracted multiple forms of lycanthropy.  Some of the older tales of Skin Walkers claim that they could become more than one animal form... So... Though I don't know if it is possible or not, I do not discount the possibility of it...

Vitae Dominae,

Belfazaar Ashantison
Founder and Elder, House of Mystic Echoes
Founder of NOVA (New Orleans Vampire Association)

"Wizard's Fourth Rule (from Temple of the Winds): "There is magic in forgiveness, the magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, but more so, in forgiveness you receive." (Terry Goodkind from the Sword of Truth Series)
Belfazaar
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 02:47:59 PM »

Within the therian race or species I myself have always wondered if it was possible for a therian to be multiple animals, i have come across the term panwere in my studies but i dont think this is scientifc term, but rather a fictional title. Personally I think it is an occuring situation, but I'd like to see other peoples views or ideas on this.

The term, 'lone wolf', might be better used to describe, but yes, it is an occuring situation. How that happens, is a scientific question. The term, panwere, does exist, as in invisible, or not seen, or easily seen.

Morphing of were's takes place when in sight of anything to the contrary, or when have to personally deal with ones own paranoid behaviour.At that instant, were's even take flight. It is said that in the presence of anything alien in nature, were's morph, into werewolves. They howl and shout out loud, to point out that something is amiss, or outlandish. That is where the vampires move in.

WOAH!!! BACK THE TRUCK UP!! Your not making ANY sense to ANY member of this board... I would suggest going back to the ORIGINAL POST, re-reading it and begin again WITHOUT all this melodramatic enigma bullshit that is prevalent in each and every post you make...  The OP was asking a serious question and got several serious answers and then you pull this wannabe metaphysical misappropriated malarky out of your keister and expect EVERYONE to just accept it as fact... Much like your false research study on sanguine vampires... 

Give us a break.  Take a breath.  Come back to reality for a bit.  You might find it more pleasant than whatever it is you've been smoking/shooting/drinking/swallowing to pull these bullshit posts...

To the OP... I have a friend, whom I don't know if she is on this board, Vampire Kitten.  VK has started an organization called Trueform Within.  It is for therianthropes and vampires alike, though deals with far more therianthropic issues...

Jayant...  If you are what you say you are, then you really should check out a new field of work.  Private Investigators survive by being able to break things down simply so their clients can truly understand them.  They do this by solid research which can be proven (unlike the aforementioned sanguine vampire research study you mentioned in another topic), seen and verified by their clientele.  Note the terms... 'can be proven', 'seen' and 'verified'...  These are "solid" every day terms that grant the clientele of a PI the ability to draw their own conclusions from evidence presented to them BY the PI.

You tend to speak in absolutes without offering one shred of credible proof.  When questioned, you then turn into "H R Fluff N Stuff" (yeah... I know it was Puff N Stuff) using circular passages, verbosity and hidden meanings to further assuage and allay our meager understanding of your posts which does nothing more than continue to cause confusion to the point of frustration.

You want to sound intelligent... Fine and dandy by me... But realize one thing... To truly sound intellectual, you must understand the proper usage of the terms you throw out and the information you give out.  When questioned on your statements, fluff is not sufficient enough to insure understanding nor prove your point.  It makes you look like an utter and complete idiot, for lack of a better term.

Please, if you are trying to help, the best way is to simply answer the question of the original poster without all of the melodramatic crap.  Be able to back up your words WITHOUT fluff.  It would go a LONG way to having people understand what you are attempting to articulate through written vernacular...

Vitae Dominae,

Belfazaar Ashantison

"Wizard's Fourth Rule (from Temple of the Winds): "There is magic in forgiveness, the magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, but more so, in forgiveness you receive." (Terry Goodkind from the Sword of Truth Series)
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 06:53:19 PM »

To the OP... I have a friend, whom I don't know if she is on this board, Vampire Kitten.  VK has started an organization called Trueform Within.  It is for therianthropes and vampires alike, though deals with far more therianthropic issues...

yeah one of my dragon-kin friends recommended that i check out the site..
it had gone down some month(s) before, but i managed to find the main page up again,so i believe i registered an account, but  last i knew the forums still weren't up.. but i haven't checked in months. so.. i haven't really been able to experience it much..
Belfazaar
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 08:48:56 PM »

yeah one of my dragon-kin friends recommended that i check out the site..
it had gone down some month(s) before, but i managed to find the main page up again,so i believe i registered an account, but  last i knew the forums still weren't up.. but i haven't checked in months. so.. i haven't really been able to experience it much..

If you have myspace, she has the trueform within group there too...

Vitae Dominae,

Belfazaar Ashantison

jayant ratna
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:46 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: