AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:59:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Have You Or Do You Reguarly Donate Blood, etc.? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Have You Or Do You Reguarly Donate Blood, etc.?  (Read 27948 times)
RedKatt
Level 2 Contributor

sang, female, 40 something, ESL

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 07:14:14 PM »

I used to donate regularly until I realised how much is wasted.
I have a rare blood group, so if I missed a session I'd get constant reminders about how they needed it and then you find not always they use it. I think if you give blood to the red cross or national blood service, you should be paid for it.
Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2013, 04:32:44 AM »

I have not donated in a year but I do like to donate blood. i enjoy the feeling of the momentary high. Yes in a way it does make me Hunger a little more but not for very long as my system gets over the shock of the blood loss. Its also how i get my blood tests done.

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
Lamia
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 09:50:58 AM »

Do you donate blood on a regular basis to the Red Cross or other organizations?  (not as a donor)

No.

Do you suffer any ill effects from this donation?

Yes! fatigue, light-headedness, at times feel very sleepy. Can easily be described as someone sucking the soul/life out of me.

Does this increase, decrease, or have any effect on your need to feed?

Yes! I become very hungry  after someone  takes blood. I often catch myself starring at the neck of the person who is drawing  blood, counting the number of times the vein pulsates.

Do you donate platelets, plasma, or marrow as well?

No.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: