AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 21, 2019, 02:46:18 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Types Or Shield Variations + Transitional - Effectiveness? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Types Or Shield Variations + Transitional - Effectiveness?  (Read 6241 times)
Taris
Level 3 Contributor

Feel free to contact me for discussions.

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 04:30:16 pm »

I find that most shields are forms of energy themselves. The energy in the shield is just that, energy, manipulated to bring about the desired effect. Be it to block out negativity, persons, or those trying to get in/feed. Or shields to hide ones self from those who would seek those who are a "beacon" as others would call it and to keep ones self from constantly feeding off others around them(have heard of this in some cases). One who has spent most of my life working with energy it can be undone. Hell even someone who has a natural or learned ability to filter energy can draw energy from that shield itself consuming it slowly or swiftly to where they can get past it.

My shield when I use it would probably be considered simple. I use energy to layer around myself a protective bubble of sorts. Layer upon layer of different energy with a different intent be it to protect, harm those forceful, or to warn. I tend to "color code" it out of habit from my practices in the earlier years of my life. Though I tend to not use the shield there are natural protections some claim and I also do. Those seeking to read me (considering my chaotic mindset) find path upon path or door upon door leading to a nothingness or leading to more winding trails where they must seek to find their way fully into my self. Once again just a few thoughts.

Going back into the shadows again. Hope those within the community can solve what needs to be solved and those new to it can handle it or run while ya can lol.

Back somewhat but still determining if things are fixed >.> XD Can contact me via PM for discussion or hit me up on facebook.
Glenn
Level 3 Contributor

The wind blows on the Cycle of the Sun

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 10:55:07 pm »

One of the biggest problems I have had is injesting negative ambient energy. It seems to be mixed with the good especially in large crowds. I am getting to where I can keep it out, but it has taken a lot of practice.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: