AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2022, 07:55:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Meditation & Energetic Healing (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Chakras & Their Relationship To Energetic Healing Or Well Being? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chakras & Their Relationship To Energetic Healing Or Well Being?  (Read 3949 times)
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« on: February 06, 2009, 12:55:51 PM »

Transfered From Suscitatio Forum
Posted By: Merticus
On: February 08, 2008, 08:11:09 PM

What role, if any, do you think chakras, or the bodies energy centers, serve in your overall health or ability to manipulate energy?

Do you think you have a damaged, altered, or missing chakra(s)?  If so, which and what do you think could be the possible cause?

Do you identify with the 5 or 7 chakra system?

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Dreading Willow
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 08:23:20 AM »

5? I cannot say I've even heard of a five chakra system. Even in the 7 chakras, there are a number of 'minor' chakras whose numbers are disputed and complicated to the point I have no idea where to begin with them.

As for your questions, well, the 7 main are very important to me, and I try to work them as best I can. The Ajna chakra (third eye) is very powerful on me, and I'm trying to balance the others out with it. If I focus too much on it I can't actually see very well with my eyes, but I get a kinda distorted sense of my surroundings. Helps with working my energy, but by no means can I use it to navigate the 'physical' world.
Speaking of which, I have to stop writing before my eyes either tear up or start burning.

Madness is a page that words will not stick to.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: