AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:11:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Awakening (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Awakening: Unknowing Friends See Me In Dreams As A Vampire 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Awakening: Unknowing Friends See Me In Dreams As A Vampire  (Read 29180 times)
Gamael
Level 4 Contributor

« on: September 18, 2008, 03:58:54 PM »

Ever since I awakened my friends have started noticing things subconciously and I have been appearing in their dreams as a vampire. I have not told any of them about my experience. They also say I look different but not in a physical way. Anyone else have this happen?
amber mallis
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »

I've had a few people say that I'm always in their dreams, then again, they seem to be in MY dreams, but I find it kind of "creepy" for me to tell them, "Hey, you were in my dream last night..." It just never sounds right, but when I look into their minds, they have seen me or they just come up and randomly tell me that I was in their dream the other night. I guess I will never exactly know what I look like in some of their dreams, except one friend of mine told me that I looked more different then usual; he told me that I kept leading him on and then took off running, and he wanted to chase after, because he stated that he had no idea where he was and he believed it was the worse place for someone like me to be in. I don't remember it too much anymore, but I do remember gesturing toward him in a gray land and then turning and running knowing that he will follow, and I always remember that I always dream of my friends being inside my dreams, and they always think that I was in their's. I still have no idea how dreams can link between two people in two separate places? I am still trying to figure that out...
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:51:35 PM »

How couldn't it? Think about it... if you awaken and it is on your mind a lot, and these are people you spend a lot of time with, then naturally you have a bond with them, a "link" is what I call it. It's a simple relationship.

Let's imagine just you... "You". Hello, "You".  Grin
So there is "You". You ate some noodles, you love them noodles. You love them noodles so much that all you think about is noodles before you ate the noodles. After eating the noodles, all you could think about is how good the noodles were. Wow, those were great noodles! I'm so full! Maybe I'll go take a nap! Then you go to sleep, wake up feeling refreshed... because of noodles?

Now instead of just "You" let's imagine "You" + "Them". "Them" = people you have a bond with. Between you is a tenticle of energy transfering like 2 computers pinging each other over and over again. It's almost like you are in the same place, especially when you are dreaming, because, like I said in another thread, your subconscious is much stronger than your conscious mind is. These thoughts are automatic, so if you think only about noodles when you are awake, you will then dream of noodles because that is what you programmed your subconscious mind to think.

Those thoughts bounce off to your link and through it to everybody who would ever have the capacity to listen to them.

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I wasn't here when you posted this, but I hope maybe someone can get some insight from these words of mine or perhaps that you are lurking and will read it soon.

The only advice I have to give you is this; Be Careful.

Edit: It occurs to me now that this is not only the case with the living, but of the dead also. When someone dies, they send off waves of thoughts and energy that some of us pick up sometimes early on when we forget to shield ourselves properly. If you ever have strange dreams about someone dying, now you know why.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

Everything you said is right, but even with the shielding something reached in & spoke to me.  And yes the dead has spoken & I have been warned...

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 02:21:18 PM »

when you awaken you become very in tune with things.  You become very open to flowing energies and work like a radio antenna and recieve energy.  When you learn to control it it gets better.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

Wow this topic makes so much sense.  There is a girl in my school who I am friends with (not particularly close, but she's in one of my classes) and she keeps telling me I appear in her dreams as a vamp.  I just discount it and tell her to stop watching Tru Blood before bed, but she is persistant.  I'm never really thinking about her, but my awakening is always on my mind, can anyone teach me some simple shielding techniques so I stop broadcasting what I am into peoples subconscious?

The light which burns twice as bright, burns half as long...therefore we who live in darkness...live forever?
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

Because you have just recently awakened it will be harder, but just practice blocking off your energy from going all over the place.  Focus it, and contian it, all most people have to do is visualize it, and will it to stay in.

Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 08:30:12 PM »

Heh, the other possibility is that she's a vamp and is just recognizing her own.
Vamp-dar is harder to block.

---Mal
Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »

Heh, the other possibility is that she's a vamp and is just recognizing her own.
Vamp-dar is harder to block.

---Mal

I wonder what the chances are of another vamp in my school...2000 students total...can anyone give me a rough ratio of vamps to humanity?

The light which burns twice as bright, burns half as long...therefore we who live in darkness...live forever?
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 08:52:02 AM »

Well, I know there are two in my school of about 2400 students.  Me, and one of my friends who awakened shortly after I did and right before I met her.  So take from that what you will.

Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »

Well, I know there are two in my school of about 2400 students.  Me, and one of my friends who awakened shortly after I did and right before I met her.  So take from that what you will.
hmm...I thought the chances were exponentially improbable.  I guess I'll have to keep an eye one her.

belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »

hmm...I thought the chances were exponentially improbable.  I guess I'll have to keep an eye one her.

make sure she's not a "twilighter" before you jump to conclusions. ;P
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 09:14:52 PM »

oh god that would be awful. To think you found someone like yourself and then to realize that they are just trying to find their "Edward."

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 09:35:32 PM »

Thanks for the warning, I'll tread carefully.

GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

Please do. It hurts to put forth the effort and then find out that they aren't what you had hoped

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: