AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2022, 04:42:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  How Do You Find A Donor? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: How Do You Find A Donor?  (Read 35025 times)
diss
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »

I'm in the Atlanta area and find that I'm very much drawn to the concept of being a sang donor.  I'd definitely like to experience the pleasure of having someone feeding off me and drawing sustenance from my body.  I'd prefer to be cut (or work up to cutting myself) and let my vampire feed directly.
hi TwiceShy, i don't know the atlanta area, but as this is the AVA forum i bet there will be locals around who can give you tips. if you're new to being a donor and would like to speak with other donors, please come by at blackswanhaven, a forum for and by donors.
TwiceShy
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 05:02:25 AM »

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I'll definitely check out the forum you mentioned. I'd also like to hear what other donors experiences have been like.
Luna320
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

I would happily be your donor. I have donated to psi vamps before, and would have no problem donating blood. I am not squeamish about blood or the pain to endure it. I also live near Atlanta, Just south of it actually. Please email me if you are still looking, i would love to help. Smiley

<3Luna
onelight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »

can vamp give blood and share with another vamp?
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »

yes, but it's my experience (thought i've only done this with psi- and not with blood), that between two people it gets a little "stale" so to speak.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2009, 03:12:18 PM »

yes, but it's my experience (thought i've only done this with psi- and not with blood), that between two people it gets a little "stale" so to speak.

ya, no kidding...thats why its important for both vamps to have other energy sources....

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, 03:00:25 AM »

I would happily be your donor. I have donated to psi vamps before, and would have no problem donating blood. I am not squeamish about blood or the pain to endure it. I also live near Atlanta, Just south of it actually. Please email me if you are still looking, i would love to help. Smiley

If only I was 18...

The light which burns twice as bright, burns half as long...therefore we who live in darkness...live forever?
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »

So I have to come here because I have the same questions as everyone else. I just moved to the Athens, GA area and I have no idea how to go through with this. This is actually the first time I've come out since starting and I've only had one Donor and unfortunately now that I've moved I no longer have one. How do I go about getting a new donor?

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
S
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2010, 08:47:25 AM »

I managed to find a donor my third day in a new school.
conversation:
me:you seem rather open minded...
her:lol that's cuz i am
me: wonderful...have you ever considered being a donor?
her:yeah...im an organ donor
me:i meant for a vampire
her:sure
me:you know it's not all about...
her:biting? i know.  i also know about the three different types of vampires
me:you dont mind knives or lancets?
her:no, im a masochist, i enjoy pain
me:sorry to disappoint...im a psi
her:oh, no problem

so im like WOW...a girl not caught up in the twilight craze, cute, rather a sublime energy too, and she's apparently also an energy worker.  on the third day in a new school.  i feel lucky >.>
but, in my opinion, the best way to find a donor is to be up front about it.
Ghostxgal
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »

I know this sounds CRAZY but I have had no luck finding a vampire close to me to donate too. I wish to donate to a sang vampire. I live in Conyers, Ga. I'm 18 and I've been looking since I turned 16. It's harder for donors to find someone to donate to.

~The World is Darker Here~
WingedWolfPsion
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 07:52:44 PM »

Well, the vamp community is so decentralized.  Still, if you check several different vamp boards (and the black swan haven board), you'll find ads from vamps seeking donors.  Some boards have areas for donors seeking vamps as well.  Patience is key.

--Winged Wolf
Home page: www.wingedwolfpsion.com
Metaphysical business:  www.eclipsemetaphysical.com
Reptile business:  www.eclipseexotics.com
Follow my Twitters:  WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics
Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2010, 01:34:03 PM »

Well, the vamp community is so decentralized.  Still, if you check several different vamp boards (and the black swan haven board), you'll find ads from vamps seeking donors.  Some boards have areas for donors seeking vamps as well.  Patience is key.

I agree that finding a good donor takes patience, but for most of us, patience is difficult.  The black swan boards are helpful though.

The light which burns twice as bright, burns half as long...therefore we who live in darkness...live forever?
Glenn
Level 3 Contributor

The wind blows on the Cycle of the Sun

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »

To me it is more than just finding a donor. It is finding someone to form a brotherhood/sisterhood and friendship bond with because emotional support is important too.
Nightshade
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2010, 12:26:10 AM »

I am looking for a donor, Sang or Psi. I live in Milledgeville wouldnt even know where to begin to try to find someone around here.

NightShade
Facebook: You can find me under Brandi LaMere
Yahoo Messenger: Shorty0062000
Ashley
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 12:59:05 PM »

I would really like to know how to get a donor?I am having cravings more frequently to the point that I am not thinking straight. Please, anything that can help would be great.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: