AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2022, 08:14:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Meditation & Energetic Healing (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  + or - / Black Or White Energy? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: + or - / Black Or White Energy?  (Read 13590 times)
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 01:05:50 PM »

yes, the breath of fire technique is part of kundalini yoga if im not mistaken....

as far as energies being destructive or creative...yes, but most tend to be predisposed towards one way or another....

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
AerisDraconic
Level 2 Contributor

You just lost the game

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 12:30:49 AM »

I can't see colors in auras, only the outlines of them. However I'm clairsentient so I "feel" energies. I can tell the difference between positive and negative energies. Negative energies I feel by being "creeped out" in a sense, lol. So the nearer a negative entity is or the stronger it is, the more creeped out I'll be. I can also feel in what direction it comes from, which is odd having a creeped out feeling coming from a certain direction. Postive energies I'll feel in terms of the "warm and fuzzies". I'll just feel warm and fuzzies coming from that direction. Lol.

You just lost the game.
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 04:28:40 AM »

Shades of Grey!!!!!

*look at the world thru pure light*
Mentalist_Jingles
Level 1 Contributor

Unique until replicated!

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »

For me, energy is so much more complex than positive and negative, at times where I've had more clarity than others, it's felt like watching a full-colour MRI that factors in weight, inertia and forces of resistance. Each energy type has a technique or use that works better than if the energy were used for another purpose. For example, most of the healers I know swear by "Light" and "Order" energy being the best for healing severe damage, but I, personally have had much more luck with "Chaos" energy, despite it often being quoted as one of the most harmful and least stable.

I'm not too great with aura reading, and although I do see colour, it's very washed-out looking. And coming to chackras... I've always found that looking at them directly, while helpful, can be less informative than taking a look at their effects or how they function and behave.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: